TWENTY SEVEN: Sentimental

"Sunshine...come on, I gotta get ready..!" Hawks chuckled, contradicting himself as he nuzzled his nose into the nape of my neck. Keeping his arms held firmly around me, I pressed my bare rear into his crotch, savouring his satisfied intake of breath.

"Reschedule...I wanna stay like this all day..." I pleaded in a sleepy yawn, with no intentions on letting him leave the warm confines of our bed. Temporarily giving in, Hawks slid his hand down from my chest, to my leg, which he lifted slightly so I could accommodate his growing excitement between the plush of my thighs.

"Oh? My little spitfire of a wife wants to smother me with her affections, does she..? That's new..." Feeling his smile against the back of my neck had my cheeks blazing. It was going to take a hell of a long time to get used to that word.
"Blame it on the hormones...I just want you right here, next to me..." My voice was airy as I felt his heat gliding along the length of my slit, and I wanted nothing more than to feel him hold me, kiss me, love me with his body and his mind.

I need this kind of affection...

"Mmm, I can do that..." His complacent whisper trailed off into a groan as I squeezed my thighs together, and in return he began to pluck at my sensitive, swollen nipple. "You just can't wait until tonight, can you? You want me so bad...it'll drive both of us crazy..."

Hawks had a staggering way with words; especially when it came to pillow talk, and he knew that he could have me eating out of the palm of his hand with a mere sentence. Pregnancy had done something nasty to my brain, and I was losing my marbles with every feather-light touch from my new husband.
"Y..yeah...I want you...and I'm not letting you leave this room until I get you..."

I don't want you to leave at all...

Hoisting my leg higher; mindful not to stretch me too far due to my fragile condition, Hawks guided his member with flawless precision, teasing me with the dampened head.
"Well then...I guess I'm at your mercy..." With that velvet murmur, he pressed into my body with his own, causing me to release a quivering sigh as we became one.

The roll of his hips was unbelievably gentle, yet he already had me whining his praises like a cat in heat. That man knew my body like it was his own, and he could pluck every string; strike every chord, with absolute ease.
"H..ha..! H..Hawks..!" I panted through each slow, calculated thrust, reaching out behind me to grip onto whatever expanse of his skin I could reach.

A new, foreign friction joined in between my legs, and I had my vague, clouded guesses as to what it was without looking down. With both of his hands otherwise occupied, my husband had boldly decided to bring his feathers into play.

I had been overly sensitive in every sense of the word during the pregnancy, but now it was almost too much to cope with. Just listening to Hawks' laboured breath as he delved deeper into my sweaty, shivering body was enough to dangle me over the edge. Now, with his quirk in play, he had me at an orgasmic check mate.

"Mmmhhh, ..." He purred against my ear, causing me to arch my back and allow him to take me just a touch deeper. "...s..stay with me forever...a..alright..?"

W..wait a second...

It was then that I noticed something. The way he held me wasn't just possessive. It was urgent; more than it ever had been, and there was a waver to his breath was telling me there was something not quite right. Amidst my impending orgasm, using what little control over my body I had left, I pulled away, quickly flipping over and climbing on top of my winged husband.

Startled, Hawks turned his head away from me as I resettled myself upon his member, but I couldn't miss his expression. Strawberry tinted cheeks, his skin dappled with beads of sweat...and the glistening beginnings of tears intruding his eyes.