Day #2 Filler

5:30pm.
babygirl I heard over the intercom . Baby you early I said while pressing the buzzer to let him in. I unlocked the door fixing my hair . you ready he said smacking my ass making me jump . baby quit it. You look beautiful ash . That's baby you ready . Yeah you grabbed my wallet . Oh yeah here I took it out my bag walking down the stairs and out to he G-wagon also blacked out .

 Baby , how many cars you got

Baby , how many cars you got . He shrugged idk I bought something bigger tonight just in case you try that move you pulled the other night .
30mins later we pulled up to the house.

Babe ya mom live here I said shocked at how nice the house look

Babe ya mom live here I said shocked at how nice the house look. Yeah I had to put her way out so she can be safe . Sometimes my business get dangerous so I have to at least make sure my moms good. It's beautiful . He wrapped his hands around my waist . I am so nervous and it look like a lot of people here I said playing with my nails.
Aye look at me , we good I gotchu just enjoy yourself he said picking my chin up . My family is cool he with a light peck against my lips . I grab his hand and walk behind him in the house. Heels clicking against the marble floor and everybody turned towards us . Daveeee some girl yelled jumping on him which caused are hands to unwind. Sis he said putting her down , I missed you punk she said punching his arm . This is my girl Ashley he said pointing to me . Hey I know you she said which shocked the hell outta me. Red door you help me work things out with my boyfriend a year ago and look now I am engaged she said waving her hand .
I was so happy I hugged her and David just smile at me with his glistening mouth. I got introduced to everybody except his mom . we made are way to the Kichten and she was so happy she nearly jump on him kissing his cheek & you bought a girl she whispered. Ma this Ashely , Ashely this my mom . Hey Mrs . Brewster i said going in for a hand shake and she pulled me in for a hug , call me mom like everyone else . Okay I said smiling hard asl .
Baby imma go sit down . He kissed my forehead & I walked back into the living room to find a seat when his sister came up to me with her Fiancé . Hey baby this is Ashely Dave girlfriend. Hi I said shaking his hand

 Hi I said shaking his hand