ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ

Requested by OutOofZeBlu

Hope you like this!

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

You were literally pissed because of a certain lazy bum Captain who ordered you all to go on hiking in separate ways. He informed you all that you needed to reach the top of the mountain without using your magics. That's the reason why you had this grouchy look on your visage, muttering curses due to feeling weary and frustrated.

Although you wanted to defy his orders, you can't even dare to do that because you know how terrifying Yami is when you pissed him off. He will definitely kill you without thinking twice. It's been half an hour since you were walking to this soiled ground and mosquitoes were trying to take a sip of your sweet blood. You groaned once you can't get enough to the pesky insects that are trying to bite you.

Utterly dumbfounded to what was Yami thinking, telling out of nowhere that you're all gonna hike and then he would blurt that you will go in separate ways. That's just so stupid, besides... why the hell he forbids you to utilize your magic? This is so fucking unfair when he can use his own.

"Well Captain's fucking orders," you cussed and commenced your journey to reach the top of the mountain.

Stomping your feet begrudgingly, you noticed that the radiating sunlight disappeared and the beautiful blue sky went dark. You mentally cursed upon predicting that it will eventually rain soon. Deciding to dash away to look for some shed for you to hide for a meantime; but what you have perceived finally arrived causing you to grumble and desperately looked for a hiding spot.

The pouring rain was getting heavier each minute that passed. You're infuriated to the fact that you were perfectly drenched because of the rain. Minutes of finding some spot to shelter your cold body, you spotted a cave and hastily skidded towards the hollow place and waited for the rain to stop.

You clicked your tongue once you can feel the cold sensation inside the cave, added by your drenched clothes that were useless to keep you warm. You squeezed your shirt and removed your robe to hang it on the rock inside the cave. After squeezing your shirt, you sat on the ground and hugged your knees, searching for warmth.

This is really the worst day for you, this is all Yami's fault for planning to go on hiking in separate ways and prohibiting you to use your magic. If only Magna was here, he can use his flame magic to give you warmth.

"(Name)?"

Your ears perked up upon hearing your boyfriend's familiar voice. Snapping your head to look at the battle obsessed maniac; your eyes brim in tears feeling relieved that Luck is with you.

"Luck!" You hurriedly ran to him and tackled him into a hug. You can feel that Luck was also drenched because of the rain. You pulled back once you're satisfied with his touch.

"I'm really glad you're here!" You cried then sniffed.

"I sensed that you're here so I decided to look for you," Luck said in his happy tone and pat your head, feeling the butterflies in your stomach.

"You're drenched! You should squeeze your shirt!" You remove the robe of his and squeezed it like what you did to your robe. After you were done, you hang his robe beside yours and skipped towards Luck who's busy squeezing his shirt.

"Luck, I love you!" You beamed him your sweet smile that causes him to stop to what he was doing. Luck immediately smiled and hugged your small body.