1.1

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER LOOKED OUT at the chaos unfolding in front of her. A bomb of some kind had hit the Wakandan forcefield and a loud bang rang through the city, but the field didn't break.

"God I love this place" Amber could hear Bucky say faintly from the comms.

"Don't start celebrating just yet guys" Rhodey said in a panicked state, "We have more incoming outside the dome".

Amber whipped her head to the side to see multiple ginormous metal pods landing half a kilometre away, destroying forests and fields in the process.

Steve, Nat and T'Challa all joined the girl at the window as they looked over the city. Steve glanced at T'Challa.

"It's too late" Vision spoke up from behind them, as he tried to sit up, "We need to destroy the stone"

"Vision... get your ass back on that table" Natasha commanded rushing over to him.

"We will hold them off" T'Challa said curtly, walking towards the exit.

"Wanda, as soon as that stone is out of his head, blow it to hell" Steve told the red head firmly.

Wanda nodded, "I will" she replied, walking towards Vision.

"Amber. Stay here" Steve said softly as if talking to a child, but Amber was no longer a child. Not anymore.

"The hell I will" Amber retorted, clenching her jaw, "You're going to need all the help you can get Ol' Man".

Steve chuckled lightly at the girls comment before returning to his serious state. "Ok then. Don't die... please" he murmured.

"I won't... I promise" Amber said, as the man enveloped her in a hug. The two walked after T'Challa  who was giving out orders, left and right.

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defences" The king ordered, before looking at Steve, "and get this man a shield."

Amber coughed slightly a small smirk on her face as she tilted her head at T'Challa.

"And get this girl a gun" He continued awkwardly, earning an appreciative nod from the girl.

ØØØØ

FLYING METAL CARRIERS holding around 25 people in each dispersed towards the metal pods that had crash landed outside of Wakanda

Sam flew above in his falcon suit alongside Rhodey who flew his War Machine suit while Bruce was bounding across the land in the HulkBuster suit.

"How are we looking Bruce?" Natasha asked from one of the metal carriers.

"Yeah I thinking I'm getting the hang of this" Bruce replies, trying to contain his excitement as he yelled in awe, "YEAH THIS IS AMAZING ITS LIKE BEING THE HULK BUT-".

Bruce's sentence was cut off by him tripping over a protruding rock. A carrier passed him and Okoye just looked down at him in disgust.

Amber fell into the front line beside Natasha and Steve as warriors from the metal pods emerged and began to steadily pace themselves towards the forcefield.

The warriors of Wakanda stopped chanting as T'Challa fell into position. He walked towards another leader-looking figure and shook his hand.

"Thank you for standing with us" T'Challa thanked, glancing towards the army the man had brought. The man replied briefly, before turning back to his clan.

T'Challa noses his head, gesturing for Steve and Nat to follow him to the edge of the forcefield where two of the aliens were awaiting.

The trio walked down to the start of the forcefield while Amber stood beside Bucky who was holding a gun like hers.

"New arm?" Amber asked, raising a brow and offering the man a small smile.

"New hair?" He jokes in response.

Amber rolled her eyes, "Unfortunately yes. I don't like it though, I prefer the purple" she sighed wistfully.

"I remember when you got in trouble when I was training you because of how incredibly fast you were moving to avoid my punches" Bucky reminisced.

"Yeah" Amber shrugged, "They cut my hair into a bob and punished me for being good at what I'm meant to be good at. But that's Hydra for you I guess?"

"You've come far kid" Bucky nodded slowly, looking down at her with a grin, "You shouldn't even be out here fighting".

"But.. I have one of these bad boys" Amber giggled, raising her gun slightly, "And I can't leave my family alone on the battlefield." Bucky nodded in a relatable manner.

Amber clutched her gun tighter as a loud wail cried out and beasts emerged from the metal pods in herds.

The trio that were down by the forcefield returned and Steve stood between Amber and Bucky.

"They surrender?" Bucky questioned half-heartedly.

"Not exactly" Steve responded.

T'Challa walked forward and stood in front of all the tribes and began chanting replying in unison. The beasts began attacking the forcefield, all of them either getting burned or thrown back.

"What the hell?" Amber murmured watching as the beasts limbs were burnt from their bodies.

"Looks like we pissed her off" Natasha spoke form beside Amber.

"They're killing themselves" Okoye whispered in horror.

As the beasts got closer and closer to breaking through the forcefield, the Wakandan warriors stepped forward and kneeled, enabling their blue mini shields that were most likely forcefield material and raised their spears.

Amber gulped as the tension grew thicker and heavier. Sam and Rhodey shout at the beasts who'd managed to slither their way through the barrier.

This was it, Amber thought as more and more broke through. This is the fight of their lives.

And fighting for their lives, Is what they'll have to do.

ØØØØ

So I was in the mood to update again, so yeah.

This chapter is quite short but that's because I'm trying to lengthen the number of chapters in this book, considering we're on the eleventh chapter and only have like 2-3 chapters left.

Anyway let me hear your predictions for this story, I want to know what you think is going to happen to Amber.

Adios mi amigos and I love you 3000 <3