Lifelong Love

You and your family were some Atlas elite, military grade family. Reason for it, your uncle was Commander James Ironwood and your father was his younger brother Lieutenant Richard Ironwood. So, you already had a lot to live up to. However, that never stopped you or your family from spending time with one another. You were also dragged along to meetings by your parents. Your current destination was the Schnee manor. You weren't excited about this one, but you never usually were.

You held your mother's hand as you two and your father and uncle walked up to the manor. You then saw Jacques Schnee and his wife waiting for you. Then you saw her. A girl with white hair tied into a bun.

Jacques: Welcome everyone to the Manor. Commander. Lieutenant. It is a pleasure.

Ironwood: Pleasure's ours. Shall we?

They nod and walked inside the house. You kept glancing at the girl.

Jacques: Winter. Why don't you and (Y/N) find Mars. Enjoy yourselves.

Winter: Yes, Father.

The girl now known as Winter began to guide you away from the main grouping.

(Y/N): Your name is Winter?

Winter: Yes. My mother named me.

(Y/N): That's cool. I was named after my great grandfather.

Winter: Why?

(Y/N): I dont know why. Why did they name you Winter?

Winter: It was my grandfather's favorite season.

(Y/N): That's lame.

Winter: That's mean! You are in the military! Shouldn't you be nice?!

(Y/N): Shouldn't you?

The two of you humphed and turned away from one another. You then turned back to one another.

(Y/N): Sorry.

Winter: Well you should be!

(Y/N): I'm trying to be nice here!

Winter looked around before running over to a small trunk. She rummages through it and runs back over to you. She reaches something out to you and you look at it. Its a stuffed animal of a pig. You take it from her and she runs back over to the trunk and pulls out a wolf stuffed animal.

(Y/N): A pig?

Winter: Wolves hunt pigs. (Holds up the wolf and growls)

Your eyes widen as Winter began to chase you around the room. The two of you laughed and played with one another as the day went on. From there, Winter's butler named Mars entered and the three of you sat down for some enjoyment. Mars brought you both tea and some sandwiches along with a board game. You both had insisted that he join in on the event. The game was relatively strait forward and you all had some fun with it.

You had ended up winning the first round of that game through sheer luck while Winter won the second round. Afterwards, you had to leave with your folks and uncle. You had told your family all about the fun you had. Your father even made the joke that you now had a girlfriend. However, over the years, you had to question that idea.

Years down the line, you and Winter continued to stay close in touch. One day, you were inside Atlas' gym, wailing down on a punching bag. Winter was dating some elite set up by her father. As of 2 hours ago, they broke up on the account that the guy cheated on Winter. That got you a little pissed. She was your best friend and now...that comment made by your father years ago still resented with you. Girlfriend?