Chapter 1

There was a boy who was addicted to gaming. So, he used to play games for 24 hours. As a result, he stopped talking with his family and friends. He also stopped going to school.

His mother was always worried about his career. He also had father, but he used to hate him because his father never treated him as his son. His father never tries to give attention to him. So, he didn't get much love from his father.

It made him sad and angry. His friend's dad always treats his friend nicely when he noticed that. It made him depressed. So playing games can help him to recover it. But his mom never understood what's wrong with her son. She only thought online game making her son worst.

So, she always tried talking with her son. When she did, he got mad, then he threw everything around her. Sometimes, it made his mom hurt, but he didn't care. His mom was sick about his career. Because he only focused on the game and nothing else.

Someday, he waked up in the morning, then he found him somewhere in the place where he has never seen. So, he was trying to find a way out, but it wasn't easy. Then he saw a bag which has some grenades boom and guns. But he was confused what's this.

A man was walking closer to him. Suddenly, he threw a grenade bomb on him. He was shocked, what's that? The boom was fall the grown, but it didn't hurt him much because the man wasn't good at throwing. He was scared when he saw the boom, and he asked why are you trying to kill me. That man answered If you wanna live then you have to kill one another and if you win the game you will go home.

The boy was confused what he is talking about. The tears came from his face. He was thinking I can't kill real people. It's not game, its real-life what I supposed to do.... The man throw another boom again then he noticed the grenade boom coming to him, but he didn't want to die So, he run away, but the man was running after him with a same speed.

So, he noticed he has to fight back, but he doesn't wanna kill anyone. So, he jumped in the river. That man was planning to jump, but the boom blasted as a result that man was killed. When he saw the man's blood, he couldn't stay on the river The boy was crying, and he was feeling vomiting Because he killed someone.

He was feeling lonely soon he was thinking what he did in his life. But it was too late for him. He was feeling hungry, but there was no food for him. So, he was trying to find something. He had no experience about jungle life. So, he can't make himself to eat anything. There was sound man was asking for help So, he went faster as a result, he found him, but the man was getting attacked by the animal.

The boy threw his grenade boom. For saving the man's life, then the animal got hurt So, it runs away, the man thanked him for saving his life. He was saying It was nothing. He asked him why we are here? How we can go home? That man replied, we are playing a game which was about "Gaming life." He was confused and shocked. He told him " that game I was playing.

But what's the relationship between real-life and game? Why we are here? The man replied " we are their experiment, there is some real-life people have issues against us. So, they want us to be disappeared.
The boy was silent and say why why..
He also replied we did many horrible things in our life So, it's our punishment.