Target to metonoia

I entered the campus with a thumping heart while my head rotated around nervously

I entered the campus with a thumping heart while my head rotated around nervously. Hands slightly shaking, I went to look for my locker. With my schedule, everything, starting from my locker number to classroom number was available so I didn't face much problem. After a while I soon found my locker and got my books out. I headed towards my classroom.
There were a lot of students as I entered the class. Some of them were serenely sitting and doing their work while majority were talking. Ignoring everybody, I went to the empty seat available and started to make notes from the book.

Everyone was gossiping while waiting for class to start, in which almost 45 minutes were left. I utilised the time. Suddenly the door snapped open and gasped. I was not at all interested and kept my attention on taking notes.

"He is damn fine" A girl said in her thick American accent

The entire class fell into pin drop silence with the only sound being heard from a pair of footsteps. For some odd reason the sound of the footsteps felt familiar as if I have been hearing them for years. My head started to pain a little but I shrugged of the feeling.
I felt someone sit beside me as a bag was placed on the table making me flinch. The person beside me coughed making me look at him. I looked up to already be met by a pair of dark brown eyes.

"You?" I asked with a bored expression

"Yeah me?" He said raising his eyebrows

"Weren't you the guy who I met at my house?" I asked

"I am glad you remember" He said softly

"Why are YOU here?" I asked with emphasis

"Well I have a name and it's definitely not YOU" He replied in a sassy way

"Couldn't be less bothered" I sassed back rolling my eyes

I heard a light chuckle from beside as I went back to taking notes.

"Jeon Jungkook. Mind introducing yourself miss YOU" He asked

I ignored his request and continued my work. I suddenly felt a finger poke me making me annoyed. I once again ignored it, but the poking continued and it was getting on my nerves. Not being able to take it anymore, I smacked the pencil on the book and looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"You know taking hints from someone who is ignoring you, interpreting that the person is annoyed is called being quick witted!" I said in one go

"And you know, when someone asks for an introduction and you don't introduce yourself is called being impolite" He said crossing his legs as he flashed me a sly smile

I was fuming with anger. Who does this guy think he is? How can someone be so damn annoying at the same time so damn good looking. I was about reply to him but my eyes diverted and I saw the entire class staring at us. A group of girls were glaring while others were just staring.