Chapter One

"Eeek!" Normani shrieked, collapsing onto the floor into hysterical laughter. I join her, giggiling uncontrollably as well. 

"That was fucking gross!" Vero screams as she hurries over to the sink faucet, lapping the incoming water like a tired dog. "I can't believe you, Normani! Your mind is so messed up!"

"Yeah, why the hell would you think of mixing egg yolk with pickle juice into a blender?" I chuckle, then sitting up Indian-style. "It's just plain gross."

Normani shrugged, "I just kind of, came to me."

"Whatever, you're fricking sick in the head," Vero joked, making us laugh. She had finished washing her mouth out from the taste, sitting down back in her original spot on the ground. "Ok. Lauren, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare," I gulp. Vero's mouth twists into a grin as she glances at Normani who just giggles again. Throughout our multiple rounds, I've always chosen truth; never dare. 

"Tomorrow, you have to be a guy the whole entire day," she blurts out. I nearly choke on my own spit.

"What?" I croak out. "And how the fuck do you suppose I do that? I'm all boobs here, Vero."

Normani nods in agreement, "Yeah, Vero, that's like, impossible."

"Please, Lauren is already considered a 'Boyfriend Lauren' at times, I see it everywhere," Vero raises an eyebrow, smirking. "Especially around that Camren shit."

I can't help myself and blush. Normani slaps my shoulder playfully and stares at Vero; they both break out into giggles. Normani and Vero are the only ones who know about my deep crush on Camila over these few years, and they always tease me for it. 

"Shut up," I simply respond, turning my head away.

"Anyways," Vero continues. "Normani and I can fix you up, we aren't too bad at make-up. I can call up a few friends too, sort out outfits and such. You can't say no, Lauren. It's a dare."

"Fine," I hesitantly agree. Vero lets out a short cheer as Normani claps her hands together. "But only for a day? Right?"

"You're going to be one hot guy Laur," Normani winks. The three of us laugh, stopping the game there and drifting off to sleep.

The tour was having the next show in Miami that week, so we were in my hometown area. Normani and I were invited to Vero's house for a sleepover, which seems childish, but was actually a blast. Our actual show was in two days, which gave us enough time to see everyone. When I managed to blink my eyes open, I found Vero and Normani holding multiple make-up kits in front me, squealing.

"Let's get this show on the road, Louis!" Normani cheers. I kink up my eyebrow, leading her to let out a sigh. "If someone asks for your name, you can't say Lauren! So, I created, Louis!"

Vero pats the kit lightly, "Get up and shower. We need you to be fresh and ready to go for this transformation."

The image of them so excited shocked me a bit, because half of me actually believed this wasn't going to happen. It was just another joke Vero had made, but it was soon becoming reality. After my quick awakening shower, I arrived in Vero and Normani's personal studio. I wasn't actually sure what they were applying on my face. At one point, Normani took a picture and then they both started to giggle and used make-up remover across my face. After an hour or so, one of Vero's guy friends, Teddy, came. He had a bag full of clothes, and as soon as I knew it, I was dressed in them.

"Now presenting," Normani drummed her hands against the wall. "Louis Gergy!"

I stepped out of the bedroom, making Vero clap her hands together and Teddy gasp. Looking at myself in the full body mirror, I chuckled. This was unbelievable; I didn't even recognize myself.