It's time for War

-Your pov-

I had healed Mary, but I can tell they still don't fully trust me. But I'm fine with that, because I know I wouldn't either.

"So we are going to fight him again?" Darla asks, still in her Super form.

I glance at Billy and nod. "Yeah, he's going to show up here. But if we can get him over towards the water, I could take him on. But, your all going to need to team up on the Master. I still don't know what his powers are, but I know that he's smart, and is going to be difficult to defeat."

Everyone glances at eachother and nods. "Wait, why do you have to fight him alone? He's going to have the sins with him!" Billy says panicking.

I sigh. "I know that Billy, but I can take them. I'll be near the water giving me more power, and I can easily defeat them. You won't need to worry about me, you should be worried about who your going to fight. I've been near him, but I've never seen him use powers. But he's not called the Master for nothing. Be carful, and don't underestimate him." I say.

Billy sighs and the door burst open, Dr. Sivana walks in.

He looks at me and shakes his head. "Such a pity, you had such potential."

I roll my eye, and mutter Riptide. Letting me change into my supersuit.

"Yes, but I think I'll stick with being a hero." I say, before launching myself at him.

《Warning, I suck at writing battles》

I punch him the face, before grabbing him and throwing him into the sky.

"You should never teach someone new tricks. Cause you never know when they will use it against you." I say, as I begin to take control of his body.

I make him summon the sins, and I start teleporting to the pier.

"You won't be able to defeat me. Because your weak." He hisses, as I stop taking control over him.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But it doesn't matter, you'll still end up being defeated." I say as I start making multiple water droplets, making them smaller and smaller.

I smile at him as the 7 sins come at me.

"And I'll be the one that takes you down."

I fire the water shots, sending them towards the sins, and they go through them. I smile as the sins fall to the ground, becoming dust. Sivana looks shocked and I walk towards him slowly, my blue hair bouncing with each step.

I stop in front of him and place my hand in front of me, my palm facing him.

"You've done bad things, but I'm not a killer. And I'll never be one." I say, before wipe his mind.

He falls to the ground, with no memorys of what he's done or what he's gone through.

I sigh and turn back around and see everyone in there supersuit. I smile at Billy and notice he was holding the Master.

"You got him?" I says shocked.

Freddy nods. "Yeah, turns out electricity was his weakness. Soo he was pretty easy to defeat. And I see you finished the Dr off."

I look down at the Dr, and nod. "Yeah, he'll be fine. Just won't have any memories."

They nod and Mary steps forward and puts her hand out. "I forgive you, friends?"

I smile and nod. "Friends." We shake hands and I feel a sharp pain in my gut.

Wait, what?

I look down and see a black knife sticking out of my stomach. I look up and notice the Master awake and smirking darkly. Mary freaks out along with Billy, and Freddy knocks the Master out. I take the knife out my gut and fall to the ground.

Billy rushes over to, holding my adult hand.

"Hey hey, your going to be okay. Don't fall asleep on me!" He says taping my cheek.

Mary looks at me sadly and I smile at them.

"Billy, I'm going to be fine." I whisper.

He nods. "I know you are, Freddy call- wait I'll just carry you." He says

"Billy!" I shout.

He stops picking me up and looks down at me with tear filled eyes.

"I'm going to be fine, I'm already healing." I say.

He frowns and slowly puts me down and lifts my shirt slowly, and see the wound healing.

I chuckle lightly, still feeling pain from being stabbed.

"If you took me to the hospital, I would have already healed before we even opened the door. Just give me a minute or two, I'll be fine." I say, holding his cheek in my hand.

He nods, and holds my hand to his cheek.

"Okay." He whispers.

~Time Skip~

- No one's pov-

YN reunited with her family, and then was taken to live with her Grandmother, who surprisingly lives in the same school district.

She learned more about her powers and how far they extend. And she continues to grow stronger.

A week after the fight, Billy and YN fully announced their relationship. And also came out to the public, in superhero forms, and announced their super relationship.

As time flew by, being a superhero wasn't needed for major things like evil villains. But they were constantly used to help with normal things that not everyone can do.

YN's relationship to the family has grown strong, and full trust runs both ways.

Freddy got a girlfriend who had eventually learned of his superpower. But didn't care as long as he always came back home to her. They eventually got married and had 2 sons, and Freddy became a comic book writer.

Mary went to Harvard law school, and eventually became a lawyer and a superhero on the side. She got married and had 1 kid.

Pedro got thinner and became a wrestler. He also got married and had 2 kids. He ocassionly uses his superpowers.

Eugean became a video game designer and helped create more designs for the games. And he used his superhero powers as one of his main game characters. He doesn't use his powers at all.

YN and Billy spent 3 years together before finally getting married. They use their superpowers often, but also have jobs. Billy became a cop, and YN became a life guard and a owner of her own coffee shop. They had 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy 4 years into their marriage. And eventually passed down their powers to their son and daughter, but there other daughter preferred to not have powers, and instead became the computer geek that helps whenever.

Darla however, she became a successful teacher and a doctor for children with cancer. She also became a regular superhero visitor for all the children. And she is still a big hugger.

Villains were going to pop up eventually,  but they would always be defeated. By Shazam, and his Water Girl.

《The end! Sorry if it wasn't that great, but I was tired of having this on hold.
Goodbye ya players.
-Astrid》