forty

F L O ' S P O V

"Wake up."

"Baby she won't wake up."

"Here, don't worry baby."

"I said wake the fuck up slut!" A voice yelled at me.

My body shot up from the already cold cement floor by something that instantly covered my body, making my body feel unbearably close to getting hypothermia.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Tyler's voice yells.

"Shut the fuck up boy!" A very familiar male voice yelled.

"Not until you leave her the fuck alone, you old shit bag!" Tyler yelled at the man.

"You better watch that mouth of yours boy." The man threatened, taking a few thunder-like steps towards him.

"I said shut the fuck up!" the guy yelled as he smacked his fist into Tyler's jaw.

"Tyler!" I screamed, as I watched his body fall to the floor unconsciously.

"Shut up bitch." The girl spat, while flinging her hand across mine..

My face instantly stung as she was wearing quite a few rings which added to the painful slap to my face, so I instantly stayed quiet and made sure I didn't utter a word as the guy walked back over to where she was which was pretty much right in front of me.

"Aww my poor baby are you okay?" the girl asked.

"Yeah I'm fine sweetie." the man said as he pulled the girl in for a huge and smacked her but which made her giggle.

"Let me look at your knuckles baby." She whined pulling at his hand.

"I'm honestly fine sweets." he said into her ear.

"Okay baby, I love you." a very familiar voice said.

"I love you too." Another familiar voice said.

I tried to look at them through the dimly lit room, it was definitely a girl and a guy. I quickly grew frustrated as their voices were so familiar, their names were teasingly, dancing around on the tip of my tongue.

"What does Mark want us to do with her again?" The girl asked with an evil laugh, as I managed to get a glimpse of her dark hair.

That hair, that laugh... It can't be can it?

"Jade, baby you have the worst memory ever, he told us to take her up to the left side of the warehouse." the guy said with a throaty laugh.

"Oh, Victor what would I do without you baby." Jade said giving him a kiss.

What the heck?

I knew they both sounded very familiar. But what are they doing here, how do they know each other and my dad, and most importantly what is he going to do to me.

"Flo! Look out!" Tyler yells as his chains rattle from him trying to get up and rubbing his head at the same time.

Before I knew it, everything happens so fast, I go to turn to look at what Tyler was trying to warn me about but I was too late as I found myself only getting to catch a small glimpse of his face when a sharp pain comes colliding into my head, sending me into a swirl of deep, dark nothing.

***

"Ugh." I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes.

It was semi dark but a lot brighter than what it was like down in the basement thing. My vision was hazy and my head ached from whatever utensil that was used to knock me out.