38

A/n~ picture of Eunwoo below

"What was the important thing you had to tell me?" I asked Jimin after school had ended.
"Never mind." he said crossing his arms.
"What is it?" I persisted.
"You don't want to know."
"Please."

He sighed, "Suga got our exes suspended along with... Lisa."
"Lisa?!"

Jimin nodded, "She was caught on footage helping them."
I stared at a tree and felt a tear drop.
Jimin hugged me tightly as I continued crying.

She was the only person in the entire school to be there for me.

"Jimin!" yelled Jungkook.
I looked up from Jimin's shirt and wiped my tears away, all of a sudden Jungkook threw a punch across the left side of his face.
Jimin fell with a loud thud to the floor and touched his cheek.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

Jungkook looked at me with a lost expression.
I turned to look at Jimin which was already on his feet, "Idiot, it was just a hug!" he yelled before throwing a punch at Jungkook.

"Stop it!" I yelled.
They continued throwing punches so I tried pushing them away from each other by standing in between them.

A hand pulled me back and I widened my eyes.

"I got this just stay here." said Eunwoo.
I watched as he calmly spoke to them and then came back, he took my hand and pulled me with him towards the parking lot.

"What did you tell them?" I asked glancing at the two sitting on the floor.
"The truth." said Eunwoo calmly.
I looked at him confused but stayed quiet.

The Next Day
I ignored every member of BTS if they had a fight over a hug then I couldn't be close to them.

"Please listen to us. We're sorry." said Jungkook and Jimin bowing as I stopped outside of the school.
"I accept your apology but please leave me alone from now on." I couldn't possibly be the cause of breaking a friendship.

"I'll apologize as their leader." said Rm.
"I'm the one in charge of their manners." said Jin bowing.
"Please just leave me alone." I wanted to be friends but I would make them fight again.
"We're really-..." Taehyung stopped talking and stared at something behind me.

Someone placed a hand on my right shoulder, I turned around and my eyes met with Eunwoo's.
"Let's go." he said with a smile.
I looked back at BTS which were staring at Eunwoo with confusion.
I nodded and walked beside Eunwoo towards the parking lot.

"Come on I'll drop you off at your place." Eunwoo said opening the passengers door of a white mustang.
"I have a driver." I said taking a step back.
"Don't worry. I have an hour free, then I'll meet my fiancée's parent."
"You should go do that than. I wouldn't like bringing you any problems."

"Nothing will happen."
I glanced around and got on the car, "Sorry."
"No need." he said with a smile.

The ride was quiet and he finally stopped in front of my house.
"Thanks." I said getting off.
"No need." he said smiling kindly.

"Eunwoo!" yelled a voice from the gates.
I turned towards them confused, "Father?"
He was standing there with a grin on his face, "You came earlier than expected."
I looked at Eunwoo confused, "What does he mean?"

Eunwoo took out the keys from the car and looked at me with a slight tilt, "I'm your fiancé, honey."
"What?" I said even more confused.
"You're the CEO of my company sweetie, please act like you have more than five neurons." said my father walking towards us.
I didn't say anything as I held my backpack straps tightly.

"So you moved to the school today. How was it?" asked my father kindly looking at Eunwoo which was now standing out of his car.
"It was nice, I actually moved to that school yesterday. My seat partner is of course Y/n."

My father gave me a serious look, "Are you treating him well?"
"She is. She's a very smart girl." said Eunwoo smiling at my father.
"She could never possibly be as smart as you." said my father with a smile, "Come inside make yourself at home."

So Eunwoo was faking stupidness in class all this time?

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." he said with his smile.
"Of course not." I said trying to smile.

My heart was aching as he took my hand in his.

I could feel my phone buzzing in my pocket but I ignored it as I walked inside of the mansion.

"Let me see your phone." said Eunwoo.
I pulled it out and handed it to him without glancing at the screen.
He frowned and tapped on a few things before handing it back to me, "We don't need distractions right now."

I placed the phone back into my pocket and followed him into the dining room.

"Thanks for the dinner sir." said Eunwoo as he sat on a chair across from my father.
I sat beside him and quietly poked at my food.
"No problem. Let's discuss the wedding."
"Oh! It's in two days right?" said Eunwoo.

My mouth dropped open.

"Two more days and you'll be married." said my father as he happily took a bite of his salad.
"I'm so excited." said Eunwoo, "Last time I saw my fiancée was when her mother died in the fire."
I looked at him confused.

"Oh! You probably don't remember me. I was the boy that watched everything from some bushes and helped you escape."

"You saw everything?" I asked.

He turned his chair to face me and turned me to face him.

"You mean the part where you didn't help her out of the flaming car? Yeah I did." Eunwoo said with a smile as he stared into the distance.

" Eunwoo said with a smile as he stared into the distance

I shivered, his smile was starting to creep me out.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎