End!

"I want them to hear! Hear how much I love you"

"You're crazy!" Oliver pushed him away again, this time getting away and running out of the room past Taehyung.

___

"Oh, Taehyung?..." Jungkook said at first sight of him. "Uh.."

"So was our love not even real?" Taehyung walked into the room with his head down closing the door behind him. "Did you not actually love me?"

"No thats... thats not it, I-" Jungkook feeling terribly guilty tried to explain.

"You were just using me right?" A sniffle or two could be heard from him. "I was just a toy... we could never be together..."

"Taehyung..." Jungkook pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, I- I didn't know you thought that way. I just-"

"It's not your fault." Taehyung looked up and smiled at him, his face red streaked with tears. "I was stupid enough to think we had something, that you loved me. But cleary that's not the case." Taehyung pushed out of the hug and smiled again. "You should you after her, you still have a chance."  Taehyung stated holding back tears.

Jungkook stood still for a while, admiring Taehyung. Asking himself what the reason was for him not to fall in love with Taehyung. He kissed Taehyung on the forehead whispered "it's okay, i'll be back" and with a smile he went down the hall.

It was difficult to find Oliver, not only. was some many thoughts and emotions running through his head. He couldn't feel any better about the situation, his friendship with Taehyung will probably never be fixed and now with Oliver? What will happen with them. Will Oliver accept him?

"Oliver!" Jungkook yelled spotting him by a wall in one of he spare rooms. His head shot in the direction of the voice. "I'm sorry" Jungkook ran up to him, stopping short. "I shouldn't force you to like me. I know what I did was wrong." Oliver looked at him with more sadness than happiness. "Can you give me another chance? We can start over, it doesn't matter if you're a girl or boy. It matters that it's you not somebody else" Jungkook said calming himself and out of breath.

"Alright, I'll give you a chance. But first lets go." Oliver said smiling again, and walked past Jungkook.

"Where?"

"To fix your relationship with Taehyung, he also deserves your much needed apologizes!"

________

(So in the end, Oliver lived as a male. No one beside BTS knew the secret, although it no longer bother him about it possibly being leaked. He continued to be his stuffed animal loving happy self!)

Anyway thats a wrap! I thought that I'd finish this and give a acceptable ending. This book had so much potential and could of been much longer (I apologize for it not being that way) but I figured it was time to end it and start new! A new book will be written soon, it will have the same Transgender topic with BTS of course. Haven't officially decided on the full story but it will be done soon :)