30.0

Nassiah
Three days from the cookout.

"Hurry up nigga I don't got long fore Alonso wake up" I complained and Donnie rolled his eyes as if I was joking. But was I? Because Alonso wasn't no dummy so he fucking knew I don't like going no where at this time,I could argue with food but usually I make him get it— long story short we needed to hurry the fuck up. Not to mention Nayson moving in with us, he had only maybe two bags full of stuff and has been staying to himself sense the cookout.  I mean sure my mom husband did kick him out, but she could possibly wake up and want him to move back on— I didn't think so but I tried to keep his mind semi optimistic so I didn't have to hear him whine.

   "Mane I never thought I seen the day Nassiah was domesticated" one of the twins snickered making me smack my lips together.withour second guess I reached over and smacked the boy. Before putting my silencer on my gun and tucking it in my pants.

    "Spell domesticated you fucking idiot, ain't nobody playing house fuck you thought this was" I grew bitter with the conversation as the other twin snickered. Like shit was funny.

    "Y'all hea to drive and burry a body not piss of ma partna!" Donnie yelled as we turned a corner.

    "Y'all always make hittin licks boring now days" lugi started, I hated calling hen by there street names because Mario & lugi are not ideal Street names. Sure it makes sense but I also never could remember there real names so that's all I could go by.

"Word when we gonna start hitting 4 a day gain?" Mario added slumping down in the seat a bored expression in his face.

"Y'all fucking hot boxes! My brotha just got fuckin life!" Donnie flared smacking Mario and going in for Lugi but the sudden stop of the car made him miss.

"Shh" Mario mumbled as he looked out the drivers window, there was the same car that had shot at Donnie in the driveway. "Dats it— y'all got 30, now" he said starting the timer. I smacked his head pulling down the ski mask then jumped out as I went towards the back with Lugi and Donnie the front. Bark bark bark bark. I nearly pissed myself jumping back a few feet hearing the bark.

lugi looked at me his face going pale- pussy ass scared of dogs. "Mane why we had to go through the neighbors?" lugi questioned as the dog looked at us through the window.

"Cause this nigga got a fucking fence— how else we finna get over" I mumbled standing on their picnic table so I could pull myself up the fence. When I landed on the other side I moved back waiting for polo to come the fuck on.

"Mane what if I hit my dick"

"Imma shoot it if you don't bring yo Iq of -25 headass on" I whispered yelled and the boy threw his body over the fence barely making the landing. Now that we had climbed over the fence I needed to I start to pick the back door lock. Let's hope Donnie having better time in the front

"I like your boyfriend better ya know, he's nicer" Lugi muttered just as I got the back lock open.

"Time?" I questioned hoping it only took us 5 minutes like we planned for break in.

"And three- two- one; he should be coming in now" Lugi whispered. I pulled my gun out my waist band as we entered the house from the back. It was dark as fuck I knew that much. "Damn the front door still closed" Lugi whispered behind me. What the fuck Donnie doing. We walked through the kitchen into I'm assuming the dining room before the front door opened and shut loudly. A few ruffles from upstairs and then a light turned on.

"Shit who that" I heard another voice said form maybe two rooms over from where I was- "MARC SOMEONE DO"— thud.

"Be ready we killing niggas now" I informed Lugi who was jumping around like a excited little kid. When I turned the corner I came face to face with a gun-