Imagine #24 - Ian Somerhalder {REQUESTED}

*A/n* - Contains Smut

Enjoy x 

_______________________________

{Sex Scene}

"You okay (Y/n)?" Ian breathed as he climbed on top you and moved a strand of hair out of your face. "Yeah. Are you?" You retorted as people bustled either side of you. You and Ian were filming a scene, more specifically a sex scene and they were getting the scene ready to go. 

"If I, you know, cross any boundaries or anything just pinch me or something. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything." You smiled and bit your lip. 

"Don't worry about it, Ian." You told him as you placed your hands on his shoulders. "Just do what you normally would." He nodded and moved to make himself more comfortable as the director shouted; "Everyone quiet please!" The surroundings became silent as Ian winked at you before the director spoke once more. "And.....action!" 

Ian leaned in and kissed your neck, you hand ran through his hair. Moans escaped from his mouth as his fingers danced along your skin in unison. This caused moans to escape from your mouth just moments after his. Ian pulled you closer to him in his arms, your bodies pressed up against one another. Your arms wrapped around his neck as he stopped kissing you and you looked into each others eyes. In that moment, it felt like you were connected, more than you had ever been. You leaned in and kissed him, the kiss began to grow passionate when the director shouted; "CUT!" He ran over to where you were, meaning that you and Ian had to stop kissing. "That was fantastic!" He said. "You guys are done for the day." With that, he left. 

You were in your dressing room, wrapped in the sheets from the bed on the set when someone knocked on the door. You opened it to see Ian stood there, he was also wearing a sheet only from the waist done leaving his chest exposed. You felt yourself blushing. 

"Good job on that scene." He smiled. "Was I okay?" He added, folding his arms as he leaned across the door frame. "You were great." You told him, placing some hair behind your ear. He came into the dressing room and placed his hand on your waist . "So I didn't cross any boundaries?"

"None at all." You reassured him as he leaned in and kissed you. Just like that, the spark and the excitement that you had felt on set was back. It consumed you and made you feel safe. Your lips remained together as you closed the door and Ian pushed you against it, lifting you up so that your legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Ian..." You whispered in his ear as he kissed your neck again. 

"I know..." Was his reply between his moans before he moved you over to the sofa that sat in the corner of the dressing room. "Is this okay?" He asked you again, making you smile. 

"Yes." You replied. "Yes." He unwrapped the sheet from around your body and placed it over the top of the two of you as he placed himself at your entrance. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." You begged throwing your head back with excitement, a smile etched across your face as he slowly placed himself in you. You moaned as he kissed your neck and used one hand to tease you and his movements became faster. "(Y/n)..." He said. He breathing got quicker as you began to shake. One of your legs was draped over the back of the sofa. The other leg was in his hand  kept the other one in his hand. With the hand that was free, he began to rub your clit, teasing you even more as he continued to move in and out of you. Both excitement and anticipation for the pleasure was rushing through your body at about a million miles an hour. You brought Ian's head down to meet yours as you kissed him passionately. "Faster....Please." You begged. He obliged your request and moved in and out of you faster, it was then that the moans erupted louder than before as you reached your ends. Ian collapsed on top of you and kissed you. 

Both of you lay there breathless. "I didn't expect that." You admitted as you wrapped the sheet around you once more. "Me neither." Ian replied. "Do you regret it?" He asked you. You smiled, "Absolutely not." You told him as you kissed him.

"Me neither." He repeated, kissing you back.