Chapter :- 21

Jimin's POV

We ran through the hospital as fast as we can. Me and Mingwan raced to reception.

"Excuse me, is there a patient under the name Kim Silnae?"

The receptionist through her file and looked back at us with a nod. "Yes, she's in room no. 53." With that we gave a "thanks" and ran to the others.

"She's in 53." Mingwan said, panting.

"Oh my God." Mrs. Kim said, clutching her chest. "Is my baby going to be okay?"

"She will, ajumma." Minshee said, placing arm around her shoulders. "Let's go."

Mingwan and I looked at each other and started running again, this time to the stairs. We raced up and ran through the corridor, looking at the room numbers.

"50, 49... It's the other side, dude!" I yelled to Mingwan, retreating my steps and running the other way. He ran behind me, and finally caught up.

"51, 52, 53!" I stopped in front of the door, breathing in and out heavily in order to catch my breath. Mingwan came next, panting heavily as well. "I'll buy a water." He pointed to the venting machine and walked to it. I looked up to the door, hesitated and then opened it.

The room gave a cool air the second I stepped inside. I looked to the bed to find a figure lying covered by the blanket, and a bag of something was connected to her by a tube. I walked over to the bed. Silnae had some bandages around her head, a plaster on her face, and a few stitches on her arms. Her eyes were closed and she looked so...... Peaceful.

I ran my hand over her cheek. Then noticing the stitches she had near her eyebrows. "That was a stupid thing to do." I said, grazing her arm. "You almost died, you big stubborn idiot."

I walked to the door and opened it, getting out to find the Mingwan and the others huddled around the doctor. He said something, gave a nod and walked away.

They all looked dismayed as I approached them. "Hey what did he say?" I asked Hoseok. He looked at me with a sad expression.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice lowering to a whisper as I tried to comfort Hoseok. I didn't know what was happening, but it was not good.

"She's in a coma." I widened my eyes as I heard this from Yoongi. "Whaa- what?" I struggled to speak, like someone gagged my throat.

Coma.

She's in a f***king coma.

"Oh my God." I exclaimed as Yoongi nodded. I have never seen him with such a dismayed expression that I felt so bad for him. Of course, they knew her better than me. I can't imagine what this is like for them.

"What do we do now?" Jin asked, putting an arm around Yoongi.

I sighed, rubbing my nape. "We wait."
* * * *
Mingwan's POV

It's been three weeks, and I'm going crazy. My uncle's becoming more aggressive. My aunt's a mess. My sister's a mess. Jimin's a mess. The rest of the gang's a mess.

It doesn't feel right to call the group Bangtan anymore, now that Taehyung's gone....

"Mingwan?" Naehee said as she sat next to me, burying herself into my side. "What are you doing here, Naenae? You should be at home." I told her.

"I'm not leaving you here by yourself." She said, half-muffled. When it became late, I told everyone to go home and I'll stay in case something happens. It took some convincing, but they agreed.