LADY PALUTENA!!!

Pits Pov

I raced to Lady Palutena. I it's been a week since Y/n has joined I think I have gotten sick. I started to feel sick the day Y/n came and it's only getting worse!" LADY PALUTENA I NEED YOU!" I yelled I was teleported to her.

"Yes Pit?"

"I think I have The flew! Is there anything to do? I don't want to make y/n sick! What if I will never get better?" I began to panic and walk around in circles. Lady Palutena just smiled and giggled at me." Whats so funny?"

"Oh Pit are you sure? You look all bright and healthy to me. I don't think you are sick at all."

I froze and looked back at her." What do you mean I'm not sick? Then why-"

"Pit calm down, when does the feeling happen?"

"When Y/n came or when I think of her... Wait are you telling me Y/n is sick?"

"No Pit."

Lady Palutena sighed at me." Then what is it? I feel so warm and fuzzy around her! My heart races and I feel all hot and sweaty around her..." I crossed my arms." How is me doing that stuff, Making me not  sick?"

"Aww Pit has a crush~"

"Wha- what I- I do not!" Lady Palutena made fun of me and teased me." Are you going to help me not get sick or tell me what's wrong?" I fluttered my wings.

"Ohh Pit, Pit there is nothing wrong with you and nothing I can do for your so called sickness."

I whined and sat down.

"Like it or not Pit, I think what you are feeling right now is-"

She whispered something into my ears.  My wings perked up, I felt hot as my face turned red." LADY PALUTENA! No I would never think of her like that!  I mean she is pretty beautiful, I love her personality she is so sweet kind and funny! I love her e/c how they shine and  I uh...

  I do not have the love bug!" I squealed then I remembered where Y/n was going to be today." I got to go I almost forgot it's ice cream Tuesday!" I heard Lady Palutena giggled as I left her place. I ran to the kitchen, then I stopped my tracks. I stopped my tracks cause I saw Y/n talking to DarkPit...

  He looked like he was flirting with her... Wait did he just hand her a ice cream cone?!? I felt sad to see Y/n laughing and enjoying her time with DarkPit . I'm happy that she is happy but... I wish that was me... I want that to be me but ahhh!!

"Pit?!?"

Y/n's angelic voice called out to me. I froze and blushed as she came over." Oh uh hey Y/n!" She giggled at me, I didn't know why. Then I realized my wings here fluttering. I laughed nervously and stopped them from flapping. I hope I'm not blushing to much.

She giggled at me and hugged me!" Uh- Uh Y/n?"

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for you silly!"