At school

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Thud thud!
That is the sound as my two fit hit the ground as I sit on my bed. My alarm was extra loud today! And yes it's time for school. No one likes me there. But I learn to deal with it. I get dressed and I put on my ugly green color sweater and dirty jeans and rusty flip flops. My dad didn't have much money. So he worked at a gas station. He didn't get paid much. As I walked out the door my dad handed me a bagel. I smiled and nodded and continued to walk to the bus stop. I went on the bus and sat down in the back seat. All the kids in the front seat were throwing stuff and talking and laughing. I was just sitting there looking at the window the whole time. Then in class I sat my books down and they assigned us new seats. Our teacher Ms.Brooks who was a female. Her light blond hair almost white and her dark blue eyes. And her smooth white skin. She assigned these three girls at my table who were best friends! And the tables only fit 4 people so she choose me to sit with them. I wasn't fine with it though. They seemed mean. They only played with eachother you know why?
They all three had
Blond hair
Blue eyes
Rich clothes
Rich family
Mom and dad
Siblings
Perfect houses
The newest I phone
And They all wore there black vans
They were very popular but only played with each other because they had the same looks!
But I may be ugly and poor looking but I had a lot of things with them in common
They were all very good gymnast
I am a very good gymnast too but I go to a gymnastics place. The cheapest one in town though. I have to wear this brown leotard that cost like two bucks.
They are very good dancers too
I know quite a few dances too.
There personality's are kind of like mine.
There is Ava
In 3rd grade she I was really nice and played with anyone from anywhere. Now I think she is a racist. Her hair was so smooth and she had the most SLIK ponytails! Now she and her friends just wear there messy buns. Ugh I hate it when they do that it's so annoying do they even have parents who raise them good!? Probably not. Now sometimes I do see them play with some light brown heads. But that's it. It's like your hair had to be a certain brown close to blond. But they mostly just stay together. Some people even talk about it. "I hate them kind of white girls who think they rich the the blond hair and blue eyes and just stick together." People say.