Author's Note

A u t h o r ' s   N o t e.

Hi, author here.

Thankyou for deciding to read my book.

So here some things to note first.

1. This is my first book on Wattpad so it's definitely not the best. You have been warned. And if I could rewrite it, all characters would be so different. Don't come for me when you doing like the book.

2. English is not my first language. Is this a turn off? Idk but it depends on you reading this.

3. Please DO NOT leave horrible comments in case you don't like it. This really hurts and makes people angry.

4. DO NOT STEAL my story or anything from it. I know this maybe a total turn off but this is true. It actually really hurts when someone does this. Imagine something you put your mind to and you realize someone duplicated it. It's really bad. If you do, I'll report you, honestly and I'll sue you. That's a promise.

5. SHE'S A WHITE WOLF! Gosh, I cringe Everytime I think about that. Anyway, ignore that and let's move on.

6. If you find any errors please point it out. I won't mind AT ALL. I'm human and I make mistakes, tons of mistakes.

Finally DO NOTE: I DON'T WRITE SEQUELS!

With that being said, Go Ahead and read and thank you for giving this book a chance.

Please leave comments and votes if you loved the chapter or the book.

Bye.

Love you guys.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The beautiful cover was made by brave_heart_324. Check out her books. They are super amazing!! You'll love them I promise :)

★†• BELIEVE ME, IF I HAD THE TIME, I'D REWRITE A BETTER VERSION BUT SADLY, I DON'T. IT'S DRAINING TO REWRITE THIS BUT I WILL KEEP EDITING IT INSTEAD •†★