At home

So when I went home I wrote down a list of things I will do to change myself over the weekend. So that Saturday morning I set up a lemonade stand. To raise money so me and my dad can buy new clothes at the store this Sunday. My goal was at least fifty dollars. So I made gallons of lemonade. 3 dollars each. The three girls Ava Anna and Amelia saw walked past my lemonade stand taking a walk around the neighborhood on there phones. How rude. About four hours later I raised twenty bucks. But it wasn't enough. Another hour I raised 15 bucks. Thirty five bucks! About five minutes later a young women walked up to me and gave me five bucks but she didn't take lemonade. How nice! On Sunday I got myself some VANS and I had 12 bucks left and the vans only costed 28 bucks and they were black squares and look just like those girls's. I had 12 bucks left so I bought a girly outfit with ripped jean shorts that were so cute and a milk pink shirt. So cute with my vans. On Monday I was so excited to let Ava and Anna and Amelia see!!! Hopefully they accept and like me. On Monday they were staring at me. And at lunch there was no where to sit so I sat with them. They were staring again. "Can I sit here.. there is no where else to sit." I Said. A girl with brown hair was whispering with a red headed girl. But they had all white skin. "Sure if there is no where else to sit". Said Anna "Or keep trying to find some where else too sit". Said another girl at there table with dirty blond hair. And a another girl with light brown hair whispered to a girl who was Indian but she acted SOOOO white. But she hardly ever played with them that much. But her best friend was the girl with light blond hair. The girl with light blond hair was pretty mean and her and her Indian friend and other girls in 3rd grade bullied me and my best friend Samantha who were black and they were racist. Boy I was confused. Can I sit here or not!? "Just let her sit she won't do anything too you I promise!" The girl with light blond hair rolled her eyes and nodded her name was Regan. Regan seemed to hate me. I honestly don't know why but whatever. The red headed girl next to me told me "I like your outfit, so cute!" "Thanks!" I Said back. Her name was Isabella. She seemed really nice. Isabella and Anna and me kinda had our own conversation and were talking. I enjoyed them today lunch. But at recess I followed them and talked to Anna and Isabella a bit. But barely. That REALLY tiny small girl with the light brown hair named Hannah tried her best to fit in and it easily worked. Why not for me! They were all cuddled up together and I was behind them looking like a fool or like a spy following them. They were running somewhere and all the sudden Regan tripped and fell. Everyone froze and ran back to where Regan was. Regan just started crying and sitting there. "OMG Regan are you ok!?" "Wanna go to the nurse and get some ice!?" "Get a teacher!" Everyone argued about it. Then Regan got her help. I didn't know what to do so I just went on the swings because I don't think they knew I was even there but whatever recess was almost over anyways.