65 ~ memories cave in

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Just when Lisa thought it couldn't get any worse, the women began to change positions. One getting lower... and lower... and...

"Preserve me..." Lisa whispered to herself as one of the girls started licking the other. The latter was pushing the others head down harder with her hand while letting out soft moans.

"So this is what... eating out... is like?" Lisa winced at saying it, but still her mind was intrigued at what was happening.

Not actually what she was seeing but with what she was learning. What things that they were doing to each other for the best pleasure.

Lisa was sort of starting to feel hot. Not from watching them, but from imagining it as her and Chaeyoung instead.

She let out a deep breath as the women started going faster. Lisa was starting to breathe rapidly when her door was suddenly knocked on, making her flinch and smack the back of her head on the headboard.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" Ami asked, walking in after hearing Lisa yelp.

Lisa shut off her phone and quickly discarded it under bedsheets somewhere. "Uh y-yeah, you just surprised me."

"Sorry." Ami smiled. "Where's Chae?"

"Bathroom. She's t-taking a bath. She had a headache."

"Awe okay. Well I just wanted to say goodnight."

"Again?" Lisa questioned with a smile as she accepted a forehead kiss from her mother.

"Yes. I love my baby." She grinned. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Lisa answered, watching her mom leave her room.

"Fuuudge" Lisa exhaled. Finding her phone and loading the video back up to immediately exit out of it. "Enough learning for one day." She sighed.

Lisa got up and made her way to the bathroom door, sticking her ear to it. She still needed to brush her teeth and do her skin care routine.

She could hear soft hums coming from the room, making her smile. Of course, Rosie would be singing.

Lisa knocked on it and poked her head in. "Mind if I come in?" She asked. Chaeyoung appeared visibly shy, but she nodded.

"How's your bath?"

"Warm." She smiled.

Lisa nodded and began to brush her teeth, throwing her hair up in a messy bun while doing so.

"Hows your head?" Lisa asked after she spit.

"It's better."

"Good." Lisa responded before washing her mouth out with water.

She turned around and looked at Chaeyoung with a smile. The brunette had her hair in an even messier bun, and it looked adorable on her.

"Thanks, for setting this up for me." She smiled.