Imagine #26 - Ian Somerhalder {REQUESTED}

*A/n* - CONTAINS SMUT 

_____________________________

{Fifty Shades}

"Okay, what shall we watch?" Ian asked you as you clutched the remote in your hand, scrolling through Netflix. You had decided to watch a film together tonight. He was staying at your house for the night as he had work later the next day and you live closer to the film set than he does.  The two of you were really close friends but you couldn't deny that Ian was incredibly good looking. However, you had given up hope that he would ever look at you as more than a friend. "What about that one?" He said. "No." You replied, explaining that you didn't think it was that good when the two of you went to see it. After what seemed like hours of scrolling through you finally found a film. "What about this one?" You asked, clicking on it to read the description. "I'm not sure (Y/n)." He admitted. "It's a bit raunchy don't you think?"

You laughed. "I'm sure it's not that bad." You told him as you clicked on the film and sat back beside him. He moved, slightly uncomfortable as you watched the film, eating popcorn. Finally, once you had gotten further into the film, you were feeling uncomfortable too. "Yeah, maybe this wasn't the right film to watch." You said, blushing slightly. "I knew there was would sex but god, I didn't think there would be this much. They can't keep their hands off of each other."  You looked over to see Ian, who was staring at you but as soon as he maintained eye contact with you, he looked away quickly. "What's wrong?" You asked him. 

"Nothing." He said, looking all over the room. You noticed that he had a blanket draped over his lower waist in a bunch, and he was clutching it, trying to hide his erection. You let out a small laugh. "Ian?" You asked as he awkwardly looked over at you. "Are you cold?" You questioned looking down at the blanket. "Y-Y-Yeah. Something like that." He replied, blushing. You laughed again. "What?" He asked. "What's so funny?" 

"Nothing." You said, pausing the film. You placed the remote down on the table and looked at him again. "You're not really cold are you?" You raised your eyebrows as he smiled slightly. "No..." He readjusted the blanket slightly but still covering it. "It's just that I couldn't stop thinking about....about you."

"Me?"

"Yeah. Watching this with you it's reminding me of my dreams." You looked at him confused and wanting him to explain more. "(Y/n), the thing is, I really like you and I find you extremely attractive..." He leaned in to kiss you and you allowed him to. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he lay you down on the sofa, climbing on top of you. You legs wrapped around his waist. The heat between you increased as he kissed your neck. "Shall we take this upstairs?" You asked him. "Oh god, yes." He breathed as he lifted you up and carried you up the stairs. When you reached your bedroom, he threw you down on the bed and he proceeded to climb on top of you. The next few seconds consisted of the two of you helping to tear one another's clothes off of each other's bodies. "(Y/n)." He moaned as he kissed up and down your body, followed by moans that escaped your lips without realising that you were doing it. When he reached your legs, his fingers danced along them, it teased you and left you begging for more. "Ian..." Was all you could manage as you looked at him; a smirk was spread across his face. He moved your legs apart as he brought himself closer to you. "Are you sure?" He asked, leaning in to kiss you. 

"I'm sure." You told him as he continued to place himself inside you. You gasped slightly before his lips touched yours once more and he slowly moved in and out of you. After a few moments, his movements became faster and harder as the two of you became more aroused. "Yes, Ian, yes." You said, as clutched onto his hair.  The moans continued to get louder as you both reached the end.  

Ian collapsed on top of you on the bed. "Move night again next week?" He said, catching his breath. "Yeah." You smiled as he pulled you into his arms and kissed you once more. 

_________________________

*A/n* - 

This imagine was written for AStoryWriterForME

Don't forget to request if there is something that you want me to write. You can either do this by directly messaging me or leaving a comment on whichever book you would like me to do a request on. 

Hope you enjoyed this!

_____________

Word Count: 800 Words