Sorry's

5 likes 10 comments next chapter will be posted today .......
we pulled up too my house , & I jump out . It's over David stay tf away from me . Baby I did this for you help me understand. I shouldn't of took that bet , what is you talking bout ! He said coming closer it was a stupid bet and I shouldn't never argeed to it .., What bet Ashley what the fuck you talking bout .
My friends bet me to talk to you , just to date you for 10 days and call it off , he run to me grabbing my throat . What sick games you playing Ashley he said angry . Take your fucking hands off me David right now . I try to unloosing his grip , baby please put me down . He looked at me with pure disgust . you been playing me bitch don't come to my house don't text my phone .
I am done with you , you hear me . wait David wait all I heard was the door slam and I broke down . Fuckkkkk I screamed I got up laid in my bed and passed out.
8:00pm
Running to the bathroom for the 3rd time this morning . I keep throwing up but i know it's this horrible hangover . I look in the mirror clean my face and I had bruises all over my neck . I brushed my teeth and started the shower .
Putting on pjs and getting back in bed . I know dave not speaking to me & I didn't wanna talk to anyone else. I screwed up , I screwed up bad & I was paying for it right now . I turned my music on playing unthinkable - smiley . Crying , & I couldn't stop it . It was uncontrollable.
I don't realize that I broke my own heart & I felled in love just those couple day I spent with him. Whole time I only hurted myself .
2weeks later .
I haven't been to work but I put Johnny in charge until i feel up to it . David haven't contact me and he blocked my number. I am pregnant & I decided imma keep it . I haven't decided wither to tell David or not but I know I'll have to do what's best for my child & not what's best for just me .

 I haven't decided wither to tell David or not but I know I'll have to do what's best for my child & not what's best for just me

So today I was getting extra cute because I wanted to tell him the news . I am not going over there expecting anything but I am hoping he'll talk to me. Driving over to his house . A couple cars was park outside and I started to get nervous .
Walking up to the house knock knock ..,

I just was shock & right where I was two weeks ago , stuck

I just was shock & right where I was two weeks ago , stuck . What do you want Ashley ? I. Just came to apologize for everything, it might of been game at first but II- I love you & I am sorry for everything I began to cry and he just stared at me with no emotion in his face . He was careless and I felt now I know he hates me. Baby who's that ? My heart drop and I started back up my heart broke this was a waste of time.