11

Your face is coloured in astonishment and disbelief as the two black eyes stare at you through the camera.

''Holy shit you're gorg-''

You shake your head, reminding yourself not to get distracted by such trivial matters.

This man was possessed.

''Well well, the Satan himself has appeared'' you chime, grinning at the camera.

Don't show fear. Fear is weakness.

His head tilts, no words leaving his mouth. You slightly grimace watching his eyes get overtaken by nothing but blackness. It was like staring at two black holes, the abyss of darkness luring you into a never ending spiral of nothingness.

''Get out'' you clench your teeth, upper lip twitched in disgust. ''You're contaminating his beauty''

''I know you better though '' the uncanny voice rasps, sounding almost robotic through the speakers.

What the hell is he on about?

''Lord, or Satan, whatever the hell your name is-''

''The Lord and I are two different people '' the monotonous voice states, face staring directly at the camera.

''and we're closer than you think

''and we're closer than you think..''

Dropping the ambiguous line into the open, the camera begins to cloud with darkness as his image slowly fades. He hangs up, leaving you in a silence where your thoughts drift around in solitude.

-

Me:

are you back...?

Unknown:

dont talk to me

Me:

we don't talk anymore liKE WE USED TO DOOO

remember Charlie Puss

Unknown:

puss off

Me:

the first time u crack a joke and it's dry asf

anyway

u okay?

Unknown:

my well being is none of your concern

Me:

but it isss

i care about you :)