Sweeney

It was well drawn, he noted.

When he had found a discarded journal right in his locker section, he couldn't help but let his curiosity consume him. Picking it up, he noticed the name on the cover and smiled. It was a good day to be Gareth. He flipped open to a random page and saw a full on cock being taken into another man's mouth. He shut the book quickly, surprised at its contents. A small blush covered his face before he reopened it.

He knew Nalia was into that dumb cartoon stuff, but he had never taken her for the type to do that kind of thing.

But he wasn't uninterested by it, if anything it made him more attentive. He noticed that his red headed freckled friend plagued many of the pages in the book, taking up a large portion of the pages.

Nalia liked watching Kyle, he had always known. Catching her watching him in class for long periods of time. But now he knew that she wasn't only looking at Kyle but him as well. Her notebook is filled with doodles of her name and Kyle's, he realizes. With the turn of each page, all he can see are pink hearts and 'I love Kyle' written all over the pages. He scoffs, knowing that Kyle couldn't care less about her. He wasn't...interested in colored girls, and he had made that very clear to everyone but Nalia. He knew one day she would wake up and realize her love was fucking bullshit.

Gareth knows the concept of love is such bullshit, it's the dumbest thing ever to be conceived by man. He's bored of it. It's the thing that keeps him and Nalia divided really. She didn't love him, and he simply didn't love her.

It's sickening; the complexity of just wanting to mate with another person. It's inane, why it's so complex. Sex shouldn't be so compulsive like a tool, instead of compassion that it was meant to represent. But he wasnt one to complain, he could get girls at the flick of his wrist.

But then again, he was the one who had picked up the small leather-bound journal. He stands back to a wall, facing a corner, trying not to attract too much attention to other students walking around the halls.

Still flipping through the pages, he notices that there is a page, not about Kyle, and doesn't include himself and Kyle together in somewhat interesting coitus. Intrigued, he reads it. There really isn't much, it's mostly nonsensical. But he was having trouble thinking about why a page with the character that seemed to be himself was in the book without Kyle. He knew the main attraction in this book was his redheaded friend.

He was never really interested in cartoons much. But he respected those who were. Especially the artists. He smirked, thinking about how he would tell Nalia how thoroughly he enjoyed her anime porn.

He noted a little side comic on a page, and it seemed to depict the one memory he had of her in their youth, in which he wasn't busy ridiculing her and had handed her his pencil in school. He warmly thought of the memory and the way she had thanked him for his kindness.

Gareth closed the book, not knowing if he was angry or happy. He had done something nice for her and she had cared enough to write it down.

--------

"Is there something you need?" she rudely asked.

"Infact, yes there is." he said snidely. "I recently picked up some new reading material, I think its something you'd like."

She looked at him to see her lost leather book in his hand and her eyes widened.

"No." she breathed.

"Oh yes...and it was delicious." he snickered. "Kyle wouldn't think so though..."

"What do you want?" she asked with a deep sigh. "I swear, please don't tell anyone."