Protective Father (Peter Parker x ftm!reader)

Marvel
TW: this is right after y/n came out. Jarvis isn't aware of y/n being trans and neither is the media. Toni is currently working on reprogramming Jarvis to correct y/n's pronouns
Part 2 of "That's Your Dad?!"
"Y/n. I know he's a good kid, I just don't want you hanging out with him." Dad states, rubbing his temples and leaning on his bar. I was sitting on the couch, glaring at him. "You just said he was a good kid. I could be hanging out with a lot worse kids." I replied. Dad shot me a look. "My decision is final, son. Now if you excuse me, I have to get back to work." He grabbed his cup and walked off. I groaned loud enough he could hear me.
After a few minutes of laying there, I came up with a plan. "Jarvis, if dad asks, can you tell him I'm in my room?" I ask. Jarvis replied with, "I will. May I ask where you're actually going, Ms.Stark?" My stomach sank as I was misgendered, but instead of correcting him, I shrugged, grabbing my backpack. "I don't exactly know yet."
Getting out of the penthouse was easy, but getting down the tower without being recognized would be difficult. I put my hood on and surprisingly got out using the stairs most of the way down, which no one used.
Outside, I walked to the park and as soon as I go to a bench I received a text message.
'Hey! It's Peter. Did your dad say it was okay to hang out?'
I chuckled. If only Parker knew how much dad didn't want me to.
'Yeah. About that.... I'm currently at central park, hiding from him. We got into an argument.'
It took a few minutes for him to reply, but he did.
'I'm on my way'
It only took a few minutes for him to get there, but eventually I saw him walking toward me. I stood up as he approched me with his arms out, asking for a hug. The hug was a little longer than I expected, but I loved it. "So what did you and Mr.Stark get into a fight about?" He asked, sitting on the bench. I sat next to him and stared at my feet. "You."
Peter kinda froze. "Oh? Does he not like me?" He asked, kinda hurt. I shook my head quickly. "No! He knows your a good kid and all that. I just think it's because he is my dad. Over protective like dads usually are." I commented. He nodded and we sat silently for a minute or two.
"Should I take you back before Mr.Stark takes his word back on me being a good kid?" Peter asked jokingly. I laughed and shook my head. "Nah. I sneak out all the time and he doesn't notice." I pause for a moment. "Or doesn't care."
Peter stood up. "Might as well make the best of your short time of freedom, right? Want to go to eat?" He held out his hand for me to take. I chuckled. "Sure. Why not?" I took his hand and he yanked me up. I stumbled trying to balance myself. We walked hand in hand through the park. "So where are we going, Mr.Parker?" I ask in a teasing tone. Peter shakes his head, smiling. "To the best ice cream shop in New York." "Ice cream for dinner?" I ask. He just nods and walks faster.
After eating a huge Sunday, we sat at the ice cream shop chatting. We talked about everything humanly possible, from school to home life to the Avengers. "So...." Peter started but stopped. He seemed to suddenly become uncomfortable and fidgety.
"Would you like to do this again? Maybe next time you don't have to sneak out?" He asks. I chuckle and nod. "Yeah. I'd like that." I replied. He smiled widely, but it faded away. He was looking at something on my face. I suddenly got extremely self conscious and wiped my mouth. "Is something on my face?" I ask, but Peter almost looks dazed until he looks up anf randomly blurts out, "Can I kiss you?"
I froze, unsure of what to say. "Sure?" I finally managed to say. Peter grinned shyly and leaned in. It was a simple soft touch, but that was enough for someone to realize who I am and take our picture, yelling out about how Mr.Starks child has a boyfriend. I sunk down in my chair, suddenly feeling sick. Not because of the kiss, but because of the people gathering around us now, realizing who I am. Peter noticed this and stood up, offering his hand. The people began yelling out "Ms.Stark!" And random questions about who Peter was.
We ran away from the scene quickly, but some of the people didn't give up and followed us. We ran into a dead end ally and panic filled me. I hated the media. I was the opposite of my dad, who was always calm in the spotlight. Peter looked behind us, making sure no one could see his,next move. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted his hand. I was beyond shocked when a spider web shot from his wrist and lifted us up to the roof of the building.
It was just in time too. The people whp were following entered the ally once we were safely on the roof. They were disappointed and others were in a fit of rage, cursing to themselves.
I looked at Peter, shocked. "You're Spiderman." I stated. He grinned nervously. "Surprise?"
I laughed and threw my arms around him. "That was awesome!"
"Y/n L/n! I expected better from you!" A loud familiar voice caused my wild grin to disappear and me to jump back from Peter. I looked up and Dad was watching us, unhappily from his suit. "And same with you, kid." He said, glaring at Peter. I stepped in front of Peter. "I snuck out and he didn't know. Don't blame him."
Dad sighed and landed. "Look, I'm going to forget you snuck out." He pointed at me and then moved the finger to point at Peter, "And that you revealed your powers." He growled. "I'm disappointed in you two. What both of you did is dangerous."
"I'm sorry, Mr.Stark." Peter kissed my dads ass and I shrugged. "I'm not. Tonight was a blast." Dad chuckled, no longer upset. "You sound like me." I smiled at him.
"I wonder why."