Chapter Twenty-two.

Cain looks at his class he walks around with a book in his hand but he closes it because everyone looked so brain dead after writing and doing a synopsis of each chapter

           Cain looks at his class he walks around with a book in his hand but he closes it because everyone looked so brain dead after writing and doing a synopsis of each chapter. "Class, I want all of you to stand up." Cain instructed and people groaned as they stood up. Cain sits his book down and he smiles as he walks in the midst of the desk. "I want you all to push your desk back but enough for you to have space." He added and the teenagers started moving their desk back and Cain walks over to his radio and he grabs a Jackson 5 tape, he puts it in. He looks at the kids and he walks in the front of the class. "You guys look very tired, it's early but you need to wake up so I will give free hundreds if you dance." Cain tells them and the kids all started to form a line like in Soul Train.

Dancing Machine comes on and they started clapping, Cain goes and turns it up just a little.

"Automatic systematic, full of color self contained, tuned and channeled to your vibes."

All the kids were smiling and they start going down the line one by one, Cain claps as he watches them because the whole point was to get them up and awake because he was tired of seeing them look so tired.

"Dancing, dancing, dancing, she's a dancing machine, ah babe, do it baby."

Janice looks at Cain and she motions him to dance with him, he shakes his head because he was too tall and he looked funny when dances. "C'mon, Mr. Papillon, a lot of people here can't dance." Janice smiled and he sighs as he walks around the group and he didn't want to dance because he knew they were gonna laugh but he at this point didn't mind it because he liked making them laugh.

Cain started doing the happy feet dance, everyone was not expecting him to do that and he moved down the line, everyone was clapping and cheering.

"She's a dance, dance, dance, dance, dancing machine. Watch her get down, watch her get down as she do, do, do her thing right on the scene."

He looks at Janice and he points his finger out repeatedly as he shakes his hips and she nodded as she clapped. "Pretty groovy, Mr. Papillon." Janice says and he walks out of the circle and he lets out a pant as he turns the radio off and he sighs. "My dancing days are over." Cain remarked and Leroy laughs. He was a kid that Cain genuinely hated and reminded him every day that he did. "Aren't you fifty or something?" Leroy questioned making the class and Janice shoots daggers at him. "Ha, ha, ha, no... I'm nowhere near fifty." Cain scoffed and he motions to his face. "Do I look fifty?"

Leroy nodded making the class laugh and Cain shakes his head. Janice smacked her lips. "Leroy just mad because his Momma thirty-something looking sixty. Problematic white people age bad and that's a fact." Janice laughed and the class all gasped, some kids laughed and Cain pretends to not hear what Janice said to him because he did but wasn't gonna say anything. Leroy glares at Janice then he smirked. "But I saw your Mom around The Grove and I fucked her for a dollar, tell her I will be seeing her tonight." Leroy fires back and Cain turns around, he looks at Janice and Leroy looked like he really struck a nerve because she got up and she stayed quiet.