Episode 34 Forget It Already...!

Many hours later in the day...

"Why can't we just relax for a moment? We can go walk at the beach," Hoseok said as you looked at him and nodded. "That sounds nice," You said releasing yourself from Jimin's grip and getting up from the bed. You wiped away the tears that were streaming down your face and got dressed to go out. "I'm ready," You said as Jimin smiled. "You look beautiful," He said as you crossed your arms and chuckled. "Stop trying to cheer me up by being cheesy," You said as he laughed and you smiled.

You eventually got to the beach and you immediatly ran towards the sea. Once you realized what you were doing, you stopped. "Do you want to swim?" Seokjin said as you looked at him. "What other secrets could this world be hiding from me?" You said as Seokjin looked at Jimin and then back at you. "Are you okay?" He said as you sat down on the wet sand. You look at the water in front of you, touching your shoes and clothes.

You sighed as you looked at the sunset in front of you.
Why?
"Y/N..." Hoseok said as you glanced at him. "Sometimes these things happen, and you're sad because you don't want it to happen, but you can't get rid of it," He said as Jimin sat next to you and so did Hoseok. "Back when we were seperated, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi and I got through the pain because we had each other, and even if we were stuck like that forever, we had each other, so it didn't matter," Jimin said as you looked at him. "We're all together now, as a family, so if there's anything you want to know, we'll be here, and if we don't know the answer, we'll look for the answer together," Namjoon said.

"Jimin..." You said as he looked at you. "Why did my dad choose to tell you instead of the others?" You said as he looked at the sea. "Because he wanted me to protect you," He said. "Aren't you a dog though?" You said as he looked at you. "Dogs are strong-"

"If they're big enough to throw you on the floor,"

"I'm strong,"

"Your form is one of those normal sized cute dogs!"

"So?"

"For god's sake!"

"Okay, fine! Listen..."

"Remember when Jungkook explained that we could normally turn into dogs or cats even if our animal was different?" He said. "Are you saying you've been lying about being a dog this whole time?!" You said as you stood up. "I was going to tell you!" He said. "If this moment never happened, I'm sure you would've never told me!" You said.

"Back then, we didn't think we'd have to tell you! We didn't know if we were going to stay with you! We were strays and we needed a home, and if we told you what I was at that moment you would've taken it the wrong way and left us!"

"I'm closer to you than ever now, and you choose to tell me now?!"

"Y/N, you were going through a lot, and you're still trying to get your life back to normal, or close to normal. We didn't want you to have too much on your plate. Why are you so upset anyways?" Hoseok said as you looked at him. "He lied to me about who he was, that is upsetting for me," You said as Jimin looked at you. "I'm sorry, Y/N," He said as you sighed. "You're so lucky I let things go easily," You said.

"What are you anyways?"

"A black panther,"

"WHAT?! THAT DOESN'T MATCH YOU AT ALL!"

"I know,"

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️