9

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

okay so this is my main story now (the one i'll update most frequently ) since Indecision is over now :)

- fast forward to the party

strobe lights circled around the house. I think the guys had literally got them installed in their house. They were crazy rich, individually, and their money combined was something else.

Sonny and Red had showed up already . Sonny had brought Dina and Jada. Red had brought his friend, Tione, but we called him Tjay.

Many people had showed up already, even though the time the party was supposed to start was 30 minutes right now.

I guess people just loved them THAT much.

I think I even seen Geneva walk in here. I'm not surprised, she was obsessed with Jahseh.

I sat on the kitchen counter with my phone in my hand when I felt someone brush against my leg, making me glance up.

"um bitch" I heard the familiar voice .

I stared at Geneva, waiting for her to say something else stupid.

"Where's Jahseh ?" She asked me, with an attitude.

"Ion know" I shrugged, lying. I actually did know where he was, but I wasn't gonna go send Geneva to harass him.

"Whatever hoe " she rolled her eyes, pushing the crowd of people out the way, searching for jah.

I rolled my eyes at her. She always hated me, I dont know why though.

"Hey Kehlani" Dina approached me.

I gave her a smile, stepping down from the counter, giving her a hug. After she pulled away, I gave jada a hug, as Dina hugged Jenna.

I greeted Sonny too, since this was the first time I was seeing him tonight.

"Where the guys at ?" He asked.

"Outside " I pointed to the porch.

"Oh but I thought you ain't know where they were " I heard Geneva from behind Sonny.

He turned around rolling his eyes at her, before grabbing Dina's hand and walking out side with her.

"Yeah you just want jah to yourself, don't you? " she crossed her arms, squinting her eyes at me.

I put my phone down, just staring at her at this point, not saying anything.

She sucked her teeth, and began to walk outside to the porch, where I had said Jahseh was.

Jada had stayed with us, to hang out with Jenna. They were closer in age.

But I wanted to see what Geneva was gonna say to Jahseh, so I had walked out to the porch as well.

Stokeley, Jahseh and Isaiah were sitting on the couch facing the backyard. Danny, rahime, and Che were on the middle couch, while Craig, Tank, and Richard were on the lady couch.

I stood beside Dina and Sonny who were just standing.

"So you don't love me no more ?" Geneva was straddling Jahsehs lap.

Stokeley was leaning off to the side making sure Geneva was not touching him, as he held his nose.

"Ew the fuck neva, you rub yo' self in fish or somethin' ?" Stokeley complained, making everyone chuckle.

Isaiah was on the other side of the couch, leaning off, and coughing.

Geneva stared at them, rolling her eyes.

"I dont even stink, nigga" she crossed her arms, glaring at Stokeley.

"Who the fuck lied to you" Isaiah screamed.

"Geneva aren't you white ?" Bhris came outside.

"no-" she was cut off.

"Geneva you got to go" Jahseh pushed her off his lap.

"For what ? I'm not causing trouble" she claimed.

"Oh my gosh she so fucking dumb-" Jenna began to speak her mind, before I cut her off with a playful push.

Geneva turned around with a glare before coming over and standing in front of Jenna. I leaned back on the pillar. I wasn't worried. Jenna would win this fight easily.

Geneva's friend, Jade, walked into the open backyard glass .

"Geneva there you ar-" Jade was cut off.

"Was she bothering you?" Jade asked Geneva, referring to Jenna.

"Oh my fucking- why they here?" Rahime groaned.

"Because it's a fucking party and we wanted to go to it" Jade got big with rahime.

[ I'm sorry about all the j names, I know it can get confusing so here
jada= Dina's sister
jade= Geneva's friend
Jenna= serenitys cousin ]

Rahime got up, and walked up to her .

"if you know all of us don't like you, it's not a good idea to come here" he raised his eyesbrow.

"but we can do whatever the fuck we want, so we came here, and there ain't nun yall pussies can do" Jade referred to everyone standing on the porch.

"I fight dykes too, so wassup hoe" Rahime squared up.

Danny instantly got up, pulling Rahime away from Jade.

Me, Jada, Jenna, and Dina were laughing at this.

"Yall some pussies for trying to fight a girl" Jade spat as Geneva dragged her out the backyard and back in to the house.

"You only half girl so its ok" Rahime shrugged sitting back down.

to be continued...