CAPUT QUATTUOR

Jungkook watched in horror as the faceless, tall and built man swung at Lucy, who did nothing to stop it. The punch collided with her stomach and she didn't show any pain whatsoever, not when she tumbled to the floor, not when the faceless guy continued to kick her when she was down.

"Lucy..." Jungkook whispered pathetically, voice cracking.

"I win puny leader. Now give me throne!" Faceless roared, and he didn't even know where the sound came from, he had no mouth to speak from.

"If you think it's that easy," Jungkook noticed Lucy's eyes turn red. "You're in for a big mistake."

Jungkook noticed how Lucy barely stood at over half the demons height, and not even half his width, and somewhere in his gut dread pooled. In humans? That was guaranteed an uphill battle for the smaller human.

The dread evaporated when she smoothly roundhouse kicked him and sent him sprawling across the floor. "How dare you come into my human's home. Threaten my human and think that you could get away with it and get my crown." She laughed bitterly, she stepped on the mans chest and lent down closer than Jungkook would've, to the mans face - or rather where his face was meant to be. "I, Lucy the Queen Of Hell, the first and only ruler, damn you to the deepest, darkest place of hell. To spend out the rest of your life in solitary confinement. You will be sectioned under Brutus, who will tear off every single nail you have, every single day, until they grow back. He will then repeat this process until Hell freezes over."

Jungkook felt the coldness in her tone, but her eyes turned redder and the room got warmer.

"You can't do that-" The man spoke, a half beg.

"I can, and I just have." She snarled. "Mark, take him away." She lifted her foot and stood back from him. A circle formed underneath him. "If I find you here again, your punishment will be so much worse."

With that he was sucked through the hole and the floor closed over. She dropped to her knees panting lightly as the shimmer that had coated the room faded.

"Lucy-"

"I'm fine, just exhausted. It's been a while since I used that much power and energy." She lifted her head weakly, smiling sleepily. Jungkook got off the bed and ran over to her, cupping her cheeks gently.

"You can't be okay after the amount of times he kicked you-"

"I'll be bruised for a while until I can heal myself. I've had worse." She whispered, enjoying the warmth from his hands. "I'm sorry you were bothered by him, he usually isn't allowed up here."

"It's fine." He whispered softly and rested his forehead against hers. His movements smooth and gentle.

"I was so scared that I wouldn't get here on time." Her hands came up and rested on Jungkook's and he let a small smile grace his lips. "I thought he would've killed you-"

"It's fine." Jungkook whispered softly.

"I was so scared I'd never get to see you again-" She whimpered, tears beginning to form. Her sentence was cut short by Jungkook's lips gentle against hers, and she was in shock for a short moment before her lips began to move with his. The kiss was small and passionate, both putting their feelings behind it.

Jungkook pulled away for air first, looking down at the girl who was a bright red, and fiddling with her shirt nervously.

"The big bad leader of hell has gotten flustered eh?" Jungkook teased. She whined, crawling onto his lap and hiding her face into his chest.

"No~" She whined softly and Jungkook laughed quietly, stroking her hair.

"I never wanted to send you back," he began softly as he held her close. "I didn't realise you wanted to stay, that's why I didn't text Yoongi..."

"Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Namjoon senses demons around again, are you okay?!"

Lucy laughed softly, her laugh getting cut short when the man picked her up beneath her thighs and walked to the top of the stairs.

"Everything's great." Jungkook smiled. "Or it is now that she's back."

"Did you use an Ouija board again Jungkook?!" Namjoon yelled in disbelief.

"It's a long story, but yes."

"You have a death wish." He sighed. "Hi Luce." Namjoon called out. The girl turned her head over her shoulder and waved at the men at the bottom of the stairs. They smiled happily looking at the two.

"Go get some sleep you two, we should all grab lunch tomorrow and talk about what happened?" Yoongi smiled.

"Sounds good..." Jungkook smiled.

"Cool, thanks for telling us where the spare key was Jungkook!" Namjoon grinned and they left the house, the door locking behind them.

Jungkook walked to the guest room with Lucy in his arms. "I didn't move anything." He spoke softly and set her down. "I'll see you in the morning." He began walking off and Lucy quickly reached out and took his hand gently.

"Stay with me?" She asked quietly and Jungkook turned to her with wide eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have offered otherwise, silly." She laughed and he smiled softly. She quickly took a step to close the gap between them, and she kissed him gently. Already addicted to the feeling. Jungkook guided her back against the bed, she fell as her legs hit it, landing backwards on the soft sheets.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered, positioning her so she was lengthways in the bed.

"I love you too." She replied, and he hovered over her and connected their lips once more.