•17•

School was horrible, my face was contorted in a permanent scowl as I watched Aleister and Jason hang out every chance they got. Those two aren't right for each other.

With a groan, I exited my final class as the last bells rung. I said my goodbyes to Luther before heading towards my car. As I walked, I noticed a lost looking Aleister heading towards me. I smiled, he must have dumped his ass by now.

"Um hey" he said, shyly ducking his head as he spoke.

"Hi" I said cockily, failing to hide my joy but he didn't seem to question it.

"Um you know Jason drove me to school" he said and I nodded, grinning.

"Now he has an emergency practice for a match so I was thinking if maybe you could drive me?" he said and my grin slowly faded.

"Wait so you guys are still-" I paused, he looked up at me, confused.

"We hang out it's really not too serious" I nodded, pursing my lips disapprovingly.

"M'kay" I went to open his door instinctively and he gave me a questioning look for which I shrugged at.

I then walked over to my side, my face still contorting, refusing to conceal my disapproval. I sighed as I got in.

"Buckle up" I interrupted his antsy ever moving fingers. Flinching, he obeyed and I drove off.

........

Half way home, I couldn't help but notice his sedentary behavior. I don't even think he's breathing. The atmosphere was filled with only noises from traffic and the car's engine.

"Aleister?" I called out to him and he flinched, turning towards me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked, occasionally turning towards him.

"Not quite" He whispered anxiously.

"Are you sick or.." I trailed but he shook his head at me before taking his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"You're biting your lip Aleister, what's up?" I asked, my tone was now more stern.

"I just want to say that I um... nevermind" he shrugged.

"Tell me" I insisted, urging further.

"I know you don't like Jason n'all but he's really nice and I really think you guys could get along nicely if you two would just try-" he paused, I kept a blank face ahead, my grip tightening on the leather wheel.

"-And I'm sorry for not telling you about the date" he said and I sighed, relaxing afterwards.

"So, you forgive me?" He asked and I turned to him and his doe eyes made me internally awe.

"Fine" I chuckled.

"Yay, I'd hug you but you're driving" he mused, delighted.

.......

"You boys back from school?" Sam said gingerly scurrying out of the kitchen and giving Aleister a hug, afterwards giving me a welcoming smile.

"If you guys are hungry for some late lunch, there's leftover Pizza in the Fridge" she mused as we both made our way towards the stairs.

"Oh and Harry and I are heading out tonight!" She yelled out before disappearing back into the kitchen.

"Yeep!" Aleister squeaked, running back past me and into the Kitchen. The sound of squeals filled the air before our bedroom door shut behind me.

I flopped down on my bed after tossing my book bag at my wardrobe. I immediately pulled out my phone and connected it to my speakers. I then picked a playlist before heading into the bathroom, whilst stripping.