Reunion and Sadness

(Guys Sameer is okay now and he got discharged and he wanted to drop Rohini home but yet he's very much devastated about the incident)
Present
As Rohini and Sameer enter the house, they caught sight of Preeta. Preeta was more than shocked. She couldn't believe her eyes. She then burst into tears.

Preeta: Di, your ok. I can't believe this. (Cries)

Rohini couldn't see her like this so she hugged get to calm her

Rohini:shhhh, it's ok

Then Srishti rushed outside and was shocked to see Rohini. The three sisters had an emotional reunion and had a sisterly hug. Just then Strishti noticed Sameer at the door.

Strishti: Aryan? What are you doing here?

Sameer was just standing there, numb and didn't know what to say. Rohini understood the situation and decided to help him.

Rohini(acts): The two of you know one another?

Strishti: Di, this is Aryaan. I met him at the mall.

Rohini(smirks): He saved me.

Preeta: Really?

Rohini: Yes. (Signs preeta about what's going on)

Sameer is standing there confusingly yet he's happy that Rohini and Preeta is with him.

Strishti: Aryaan thank you so much (hugs him)

He hesitated to hug her back but slowly moves his hand to reciprocate.
They shared a warm friendly hug.

AIRPORT
Arush and Aditya's flight landed. They were now exiting the plane. At that same time Arush saw an old woman struggling with some luggage. He rushed towards her to give her a helping hand.

Arush: Aunty ji, are you okay? Come, let me help you.

Lady: It's ok beta, I'll manage.

Arush: No aunty i'll help.

The woman allowed him to carry her luggage. As they were walking outside Kritika and Vinny saw the woman and ran up to her. Kritika hugged her tightly and Vinnny took her blessings. Only then they noticed the Sinha brothers. Vinny saw Aditya and was too happy. She really wanted to hug him but realised the surrounding. She was just looking at him lovingly.

 She was just looking at him lovingly