First Muster: Chapter 14

***

***

"Banged her?!" Lisa's eyes widen in shock.

She turned to Yeora who's a little uncomfortable at Jungkook's blatant words. The memory of the king leaving without talking to her after that night flashes in her head and it unintentionally made her heart ache.

She misses him.

"Are you okay?" she held Yeora's face.

"I am Lisa, now we should get going before Mihyeon finds out I sneaked out of the castle walls," she said and carried the bag Lisa packed for her.

"Okay, take care there Yeora," she said hugging her tightly.

Before Jungkook and Yeora could ever leave, Lisa made sure to throw a nasty glare to Jungkook. He just sticked his tongue out childishly and they bith went off.

Yeora stands infornt of the king's solar. She knows she needs to sleep in the servants' chambers but she couldn't help herself linger and wait infront of his solar.

She opened the door quietly and entered. She starts walking to his bed and immediately, she's in the verge of tears. The king's scent is sticked to his sheets and all she could do is snuggle close to the king's bed, hugging his pillow tightly.

Due to exhaustion, she falls to a deep sleep. The king in her thoughts and in her dreams.

--

"Who permitted you to sleep here?" Yeora woke up with an irritated voice coming from Mihyeon.

Yeora sat up immediately and walked to her. Although a little disoriented, she manages to scrambles to her feet and into Mihyeon's spot who's already flaring in anger.

"No one can sleep in the king's solar except me!" her child-like attitude gets under Yeora's skin but decides to just shut her mouth.

Before she could even utter a word, Mihyeon slaps her hard on her cheek making her fall on the floor like yesterday, her slap is undeniably strong. Yeora cups her throbbing cheek and that's all she could do.

"No breakfast and lunch for you today. Go up to my room and wash all of my clothes. I repeat, all of my clothes," Mihyeon left with a flare leaving Yeora still on the floor.

She wanted to cry badly but swallowed down her tears.

"You have to endure this. Until the king comes, you'll be treated fine again," she encourages herself.