DANMACHI-3

Hestia turned her head towards the familiar voice and saw her friend, Hephaestus the Goddess of Smithing.
[HEPHAESTUS]

Hephaestus: it's been an while, Hestia and who is this

She asked Hestia while looking at the hodded figure beside her.

Hestia: Hephaestus! This is my nii-sama.
She said and introduces Y/n to her friend.
Hephaestus: "Sweat-drops"Nii-sama.
She said with a sweat-drop.
Y/n: hello!
Y/n offers her a handshake, with a smile on her face Hephaestus shakes Y/n hands.
Hephaestus: hi... by the way Hestia I'm glad you're doing well and also you look gorgeous in that dress.
She stated with a smile.
Hestia: ehehehe...thank you, Y/n- nii bought it for me.
She said while blushing a bit.

[A/N: just ignore whatever that is in her hands]

Hephaestus: oh..
Before she could say anything a female voice interrupts her.
"Fufu, oh isn't it Hestia...nice dress by the way"
Said a beautiful silver-haired woman.
[FREYA]

Hestia: Freya

Hestia: Freya...um t-thank you,Y/n-nii bought it for me.
She said while looking at Y/n.

Freya: Y/n-nii?
[ hah...she smells like that bitch[Rias], Manipulative one huh] thought Y/n with a cold smirk on his face. Freya felt a sudden chill down her spine.

"Oi! Pha-tan! Freya! Little brat!"
Loki dashed over to join Freya and others but stopped few metres from them when she saw the familiar hodded figure.

Hestia: Loki, what's brings you here...?
She asked Loki, who came out of her stupor.

Loki:  what? I can't come without some sort of reason? Isn't it senseless of you ask that?
She said while smiling slyly.
Loki: you really are a little brat, Hestia.
She said while laughing mischievously.
[SOME RANDOM PEOPLE: SRP]
SRP1: what, she is still alive?
Y/n frowned on hearing this.
SRP2: speaking of which, I saw her working part-time at a street..hahaha poor as always.
Said one of them with a smirk on his face.
SRP2: heard she was patted by a guest on the head. As expected of the Loli Goddess.... hahaha.
Said an woman while laughing...For the next few minutes they belittled Hestia anyway they could....until a huge amount of unknown force befall on them,making every single person present there forced down to their knees expect three people...Y/n,Hestia and Hephaestus.

"WANT TO SEE....THE TRUE MEANING OF DESPAIR!
a cold voice boomed throughout the entire party, they paled on hearing this cold voice. Hephaestus who's standing there dumbly looked at Y/n in shock and in disbelief...She can now see his real appearance, for a moment she lost her bearings on seeing how handsome he is...but on seeing his cold eyes she shivered in fear and on top of that Aura of his so powerful yet dominating as if she is standing infront of a Tyrant...no a Overlord.
Y/n: Give one reason....not to kill you.
He said coldly while looking at those people who's talking shit about Hestia a minute ago.
Y/n: that's all I need....a reason.
He ask them again and summons a majestic throne and sat on top it while looking at them coldly.
Y/n: hurry up...tell me why shouldn't I kill you guys.
He asked them again, who's whimpering like a dog under his cold stare. On seeing that they aren't answering his questions....he became furious, a gauntlet with six glowing stones appears on his right hand.

Y/n: You!
SRP1 broke down into tears on seeing Y/n is pointing right at him.
SRP1: I'm s-sorr...

Y/n: Shhh....who said you could open your fucking mouth.
The red stone on Y/n Gauntlet glows a bit for a moment, a red aura covered SRP1.
Y/n: PiG!
The red stone on Y/n Gauntlet glows once again and the outcome well let just say....we got a pig in the party. Both Loki and Freya looked at Y/n in fear.

Y/n: Now... it's your turn.
He said while looking at SRP2.
SRP2: N-N-N-No anything but that.. p-please I will do anything... p-please.
He said while screaming in despair and begging for mercy.

Y/n: "smirks"Anything.
He asked SRP2, who nods his head while crying for his life.

Y/n: Kowtow... infront of her and ask for forgiveness....if you can do that I let you go.
He said while looking at SRP2 and those who belittled Hestia. On hearing his words...they somehow managed to crawl upto Hestia and slammed their heads on to the ground while asking for forgiveness from Hestia.
Hestia: Umm..Y/n-nii, maybe you should let them go..
She said while trying to free her leg from them.
Hestia: And... please change him back.. please..
She said with a pleading look, Y/n gave a slight nod.
Y/n: this is a last warning....if anyone of you try to get on my nerve or if I hear any shit about her....that day will be your last on this earth...no one not even your Gods can save you from my wrath.
He said coldly and rose up from his throne.
Y/n: Let's go...Hestia.
Hestia nods her head.
Freya: Wait! Who are you?
She asked Y/n.

Y/n:I AM THE GRIM REAPER.... HEHEHAHA.
he said with a bone chilling smile before walking out of the party with Hestia and Hephaestus, who decides to join the duo.

ENJOY