♡Firey Feelings♡ |3|

I picked up Min-Ches.
"Is someone hungry again?" I asked.
"Mommy will feed you your bottle while she waits for her yummy pizza to arrive." I moved my body in a relaxing rotating motion.

I walked over with her in my arms to the fridge and took out her pre-made bottle. I gave it to her once it was ready and she closed her small orbs. I smiled down at the little human in my grip. A sense of pride flooded me.

Life wasn't as bad as I thought months ago. Min-Ches is nearly 2 months old and her dad doesn't even know she exists. She's way to young to realise she doesn't have a father. It's going to be hard to tell her the truth when she's older. But I need to focus on what's going on right now and leave the future till it comes.

My thoughts were invaded when I heard the doorbell ring. I placed down Kitten's bottle and walked to the door with her on my shoulder, my hand softly patting her back.

I opened the door to a young man in a pizza delivery uniform. He smiled at me until his eyes met with the baby i was holding.

"Babysitting? Unlucky you." He stated.
I shot him a glare, a confused look covered his face.

"Oh sorry, your baby sister?" He said thinking he was correcting himself.
I shook my head.

"She is my daughter, now give me my pizza already." I said in a harsh tone.
He looked at me with shocked eyes but a smirk tugged on his face.

"You're one of those girls, huh?" His eyes sparked with fire.

"You don't know when to stop, do you? And no! Don't presume things." I yelled at him finally losing my patience, I grabbed the pizza box from his grip and shoved the money in his hand which was still wavering around. And slammed the door in his face. I let out a sigh of frustration. This is why I don't like socialising with people.
They just assume things that aren't the case.

Her father left me because of his job! He didn't have much choice, get a really good job that he would adore or stay in Daegu with his girlfriend and struggle to find a decent job.

It's pretty obvious which choice he chose, I totally understand why as-well. His idol work forced him to leave to go and live in Seoul. Plus if I still wanted to see him it would be around 3 hours to drive there and another to drive back, 6 hours in total at least. It was too far away.

We had our last night together. That's when things happened but we didn't care at all. We were to broken, we never knew when we would see each other again.

He left that morning, tears had poured out of my eyes endlessly. The love of my life was vanished. I wouldn't be smiling. I had a small touch of hatred for bighit. They were just giving the group the best experience they could get. All seven of them left, I was the only girlfriend out of all of the boys.

I don't think the other boys even remember me anymore to this day, but a part of me desperately hopes Yoongi still does.

I hope he still misses me just as much as I do.

I hope he still thinks about me just as much as I do.

I hope he still loves me just as much as i do.

All I can do is hope.

I felt my back slide down against the door. I had placed Kitten back in her carry cot. I placed my head in my hands, this was harder that I thought it would be. A few minutes ago I was happy and proud, now I'm just a wreck of a girl.

As much as I don't want to see Yoongi again, at the same time I crave for him to be next to me showing his gummy smile looking down at our daughter growing up.

If I wasn't as scared for him to find out about Min- Ches I would of gone to Bighit entertainment and fought to see him long ago. To show him what a miracle we made, our child.

I had been sitting at the door silently for about 2 and a half hours. I felt numb, kitten screamed her lungs out. I walked tiredly towards her and cradled her in my warm arms. I walked through to her nursery. It wasn't much of a nursery, a crib and a small rocking chair was in the room. Only that.

I sat down shushing the upset baby in my arms. I couldn't help myself and cried along with her. Rubbing my shaking hand up and down the tiny infants back.

Silence hung in the dim room. She was finally asleep after an hour. I slowly placed her in her crib.

I dragged myself to my bedroom and changed into a oversized t shirt and went straight to bed.

What an emotional rollercoaster this night had been.

To be continued..