43.

After getting drenched in the pouring rain, Mia wasn't too keen on returning to the office, especially since everyone had seen that morphed video of her. However, Sebastian didn't want Mia to have to hide from anyone.

He took her back to the office, soaked to the bone, ready to tell everyone that the video they had seen wasn't the truth. Only, he never had to, everyone was already in support of Mia and when she came to the office, they all cheered for her.

Everyone was rooting for Sebastian and Mia, getting sick of his longing looks for her, that she never seem to notice before. They all had come to love Mia and were happy for the couple, and a lot more relieved that they were finally a couple.

Some time had passed and Sophie had officially come back to work as Sebastian's assistant. She left no moment to tease him about missing Mia and in turn, Sebastian left no moment to tease her about Mia doing a better job than her.

The start of their relationship had been so sudden and not long after, there had been the drama in the office, Sebastian and Mia realised that had still yet to go on an official date.

They seemed of have neglected that aspect of their relationship, instead skipping to the stage were they were just content and happy at where they were.

It was quite humorous to the both of them that, without going a date, Mia had essentially become his girlfriend, they had shared their first kiss and had many more after, and Sebastian had confessed his love for her.

Sebastian then decided that they needed to fix this little detail, now that things were good and probably the 'perfect moment' he had been waiting for.

He knew what he wanted to do for their first date, but was at a bit of a loss on how to ask Mia out. He knew she'd say yes, but despite that, he had to ask her.

When he finally asked...it was exactly as spectacular as he'd hoped for it to be.

It happed during a random day in the week, when Mia had come to his office, to ask him if he wanted to grab some lunch together.

Sebastian immediately agreed, but just before they left, he turned to her and asked, 'if she was free on the weekend, would she go on a date with him?'

Mia was left stunned at his question, since it was so abrupt, but this was Sebastian, and of course he'd be awkward about it. She smiled and happily accepted anyway, after which he nodded too, and they went for their lunch together.

It really wasn't an extravagant proposal, but Sebastian knew he would really do better for the date he had planned.

***

Sebastian felt so incredibly nervous as he walked up towards Mia's flat, to pick her up for the date. He didn't really know why he was so anxious, since Mia was already his girl, but with every step further, he felt like a fourteen-year-old boy, going on his first ever date.

He stood outside her flat door, flowers in hand, and took a deep breath.

At this point, his heart could leap out of his chest and knock on the door for him. He wouldn't be all that surprised if that would happen.

Another deep breath, and Sebastian knocked on the door.

He expected to see Mia's face when the door finally creaked open, but was instead met with someone else's face.