46.

After Mia's confession, Sebastian and her relationship has only gotten stronger and reaching new heights of happiness, that neither one of the them thought was possible. There was just no bringing them down.

Sebastian's parents were so incredibly happy about his relationship with Mia. For them, it was as if they had just gained another daughter, another member of their family. They just adored her. She got on well with everyone, and even Sebastian's sister, Elizabeth, preferred Mia over him.

After she had integrated so well into Sebastian's family, Mia felt as if it were time that she introduced him to her parents as well.

She had held off from doing it before, since she wanted to be sure about him. However, now that Mia was certain that he would be a constant in her life, she wanted him to meet her loved ones too.

Her parents had met Sebastian before, as Aaron and him were best friends back in high-school. He'd even come over to her house to hang out with Aaron, and during those times, Mia would be holed up in her room, refusing to come out until he had left.

However, now things were very different.

Mia didn't want to wait too long before re-introducing Sebastian to her parents. He was important to her, as were they, and felt it should be done soon enough.

Her parents lived in a modest-home, since she belonged to a normal, middle-class family. The size of her home wasn't something she ever really noticed before, however it only popped up in her thoughts when she remembered how big Sebastian's parents' mansion was. The colossal size of their home, unintentionally made her think about difference between her world and his.

She didn't really care much about it, and neither did Sebastian. He had more money to his name, than she did, it was a fact, but it didn't change or effect their relationship. Plus, the minimalist way that Sebastian lived, it seemed had if he didn't have enough anyway.

"You're fidgeting," Mia noted, as Sebastian and her approached the door to her parent's home.

Ever since they had left his car, he had been fiddling with the collars of his shirt, or inspecting the arrangement of the flower bouquet, or checking to see if the champagne bottle was still intact inside the gift bag. He had bought the flowers and champagne for her parents, hoping to making a good first impression as her boyfriend.

"I'm nervous," Sebastian replied, as if it weren't clear enough.

He was about to run his hand through his hair, until Mia stopped him before he messed it up.

She held his hand in hers and looked at him in confusion, titling her head towards the side a little.

"Why?" She asked him.

Sebastian turned his eyes away from the flowers, to look at her in disbelief.

"Why!? I'm about to meet your parents!" He said in a loud whisper. He didn't want to say it too loud, in case her parents heard him.

His anxious state, amused Mia. She'd never really seen him this stressed before. There were times were he was nervous around her, but in that adorable way, that just made her want to kiss him. However, this was something altogether.

"So? I've met yours," Mia then countered, reminding him that she'd met his parents countless of times. When they had first met after all those years, she was on better terms with his father, than she was with him.