The weekend

This morning I went downstairs for breakfast. The tray only had two bacons. Sad isn't it? I went to my dad and asked him this "Dad can I straighten my hair, can I get a perm?" I asked. "Well your gonna have to help me pay and if you really want your hair straight then ok." He responded. So that evening we went to the hair Salon. "Hello I would like a perm". I said. "Ok follow me." A women said so I did. I sat down in the chair and I couldn't stay still because I could feel the straight hair as I hang out with the girls.  Anna, Ava and Amelia will love me! About a hour and a half later I was done. "THANK YOU!" I said to the women. My hair was almost just as long as there's. My hair was flowing down my back like I was a little white girl. I turned my self around so much. Now everyone will think I am rich and popular. But we just live in a apartment so I have to me careful around them girls. Avoid sleepovers and house stays. At my apartment.  I went home and started dancing and dancing and my hair was flying in the air. It wasn't staying in the air it came right back down like straight hair. You can't really tell it's wavy hair. That Monday I went to school and then I sat at those girls table. We had to do a table project so we did. We were making up a group name and Anna suggested "How about the 4 icy queens"!?  "No! Let's do 4  gymnast girls"! Said Ava "The 4 A's" Said Amelia. "Let let Ariel decide, Which one do you want Ariel? Said Ava. "The best friend squad, since there's four people." I said. "Well....we don't really kn-......ok let's just go with it." Said Ava. "Did you straighten your hair Ariel, I like it." Said Amelia. "Thanks!" I responded. At lunch I sat at there table. "Oh hi Ariel." Said Anna. "Why is she sitting here?" Said Regan. "Thank you Regan! Why IS SHE SITTING HERE!?!" Said Hannah. "GUYS STOP IT JUST LET HER SIT!" Said Isabella "YEAH LEAVE HER ALONE WHY CANT SHE SIT HERE!?" Yelled Anna. "SHE IS NOT LIKE THE REST OF US, SHE IS IS SO DIFFERENT FROM US, SHE IS GONNA HURT US OR DO SOMETHING BAD!" Yelled Regan. " I AM DONE WITH THIS! Yelled Isabella. The table was a little more quite now. I started to cry a little and left the table.