Chapter 2: Hi sisters!

Anna , Ava and Amelia aren't sisters or anything. But they call each other that. Anna wasn't here today but she showed up and sat down at the table (Desk) "Hi sisters". She said as her put her binders in her desk and sat down. I was thinking about what Regan Said last week. I can't believe they still love Regan. Like WHAT!? That next week I came to school. I also died my hair like a blondish color. I wanted blond hair but it was my skin. But don't worry. Only the tips of my hair was blond and I wore my hair straight and my vans and my ripped short jean shorts and also my light pink shirt. At recess I was still following the girls but they actually kinda talked to me. Except Regan. At class I finally did ask them. "Anna, Ava , Amelia?" I said "Yes?". They responded. "Do you mind if we can all be friends?" I asked They all looked at each other. "Well you seem pretty nice. Girls what do you say?" Said Ava "Sure"! Said Anna right away. "Yes..yeah." Said Amelia. Over the weeks I got to know that girls. Regan wasn't rude to me anymore but she was the one who barely ever spoke to me. One day we were at lunch and Hannah started talking about this famous guy named Jake Hook. I didn't even know who that was. But all the girls knew him and had a crush on him. So I guess I had to like him too..............
"Do you know him Ariel?" Asked Regan "oh...uhhhh...yes.i do indeed, his blond hair and blue eyes and he is so very  handsome." I said , hopping I was correct. "YESSSS GIRL". Regan replied. Few I was correct. "Let's follow him on our phones on Instagram." Said Maddie. And everyone pulled out there phones except me. "Um.... Ariel, where is your phone?" Asked Amelia. "Oh..uhh..I....uhhh..LEFT IT AT HOME." I said quickly. Amelia showed a weird face and turned around and followed him on Instagram. "Let's do the audition, he said to follow him, like all his videos and DM (text) him fifty times and follow all his social media accounts, let's do that at home and text each other when we're done." Announced Ava. When we got home I begged my dad and did my chores and then later I bought myself a phone. I worked so hard and did work for the neighborhoods. I got a iPhone X. I didn't want my dad to get so suspicious. My vans and clothes and I dyed my hair blond at the tips and straighten it and my phone! So MUCH MONEY!!! The next day the girls were nice too me. But they seem more interested into each other. But they loved my phone.

Anna: Turned out really nice
Ava: The least sassiest Queen
Amelia: Was mean, but pretty nice, still need to get to know her better.
Isabella: strawberry blond hair, really nice and supportive
Hannah: Can be really sassy, really short, doesn't act really grown but a normal kid, rude manners, but not really mean personality.
Regan: Rude manners, not so good personality, doesn't really talk to me or like me
Maddie: Dirty blond hair(golden blond hair) short but Hannah is the shortest, Her and Amelia known each other for quite long and our best friends.