Ch7_"School & Bullies"

" There is always someone we don't like, the ones that hate are the ones with the real pain..."

Dianas perspective.....

It's been a about 3 weeks since me and elvis been dating, we made it official the second week.

But sadly I haven't seen him much because he was going on tour out of town, when he would he would always call me and send me things.

Expensive things, my parents didn't accept the fact that I was dating elvis Presley, but they said he'd have to meet them and attend church with them every sunday.

Elvis agreed and that's how we still..have each other.

"Do you miss me honey? Cuz I'm missin  ya like crazy" elvis said through the phone.

Right now he was at a hotel in Mississippi, he had a tour to do there.

"Yes I do...when are you coming back?" I asked, the line went quiet for a while, then his deep voice spoke.

"Don't worry honey, I'll be back in your little arms in 2 days" he said.

2 days...I guess I can wait.

"Okay, well talk to you tomorrow..I have the first day of school tomorrow" I said.

I was senior and I couldn't wait for the first day, everyone is excited.

"Okay, tell me how it goes honey..I wish you the best of luck" he said.

I blushed and told him goodbye, he made a kiss sound on the phone and hug up...I wish I could feel his soft lips again..I just keeping thinking about him..thinking about what hes doing over there or who hes with.

Shaking my head I turn out the lights and get ready for bed.

This is elvis Presley......girls dream about, wish they could have him..but you have him...what if it's too good to be true?

_Next day_

"You walking to school today honey?" My mom said from downstairs.

"Yeah, with Richard and Maryann" I yelled back.

I am so nervous about going..I mean all of my school years have been going unnoticed by everyone, but this year I'm not sure.

Fixing my hair, I hurried and ran downstairs.

"Dont forget, right after school. Church meeting, 3:20pm dont be late" my father said. I nodded and grabbed and piece of toast and walked outside.

Richard and Maryann was making out, I rolled my eyes.

"Get a room" i said.

They both laughed.

"Awe someone is lonely, don't worry you and elvis will be makin' out soon" Maryann laughed. Richard joined her.

I rolled my eyes again trying to hide my blush.

---------------------

Sitting in the cafeteria, it was very loud.

People were either making jokes, making out, dancing or playing music and we already know Rock n roll.

"So how was your classes?" Richard asked me.

I took a bit of my burger and sign.

"Boring, all of my classes are Ap or Honors, I feel like a total nerd" I admit.

"Aww don't worry, as long as you stay away from Ryder and his guys and Holly and her girls your fine" Maryann said.

Ugh...Ryder, one word ' Jerk ' a big one.

He thinks that since he's captain of the basketball and baseball team he owns this school

He thinks that since he's captain of the basketball and baseball team he owns this school. He bullies anyone lower then him, the girls love him but everyone knows he hate elvis Presley, he even said he'd kill him if he ever caught him by his self.

I think he's just jealous.

And Holly mickens, ugh, Two words ' Spoiled ' & ' Bitchy '.

Yes her parents are very rich her father owns many stores around Nashville

Yes her parents are very rich her father owns many stores around Nashville. Everyone sucks up to her, but not me. Her and Maryann used to be friends but she liked Richard and she thinks that Maryann stole him from her.

Stupid right?

I rolled my eyes.

"I agree, besides my social status is..." I stop and think.

Then it hit me.

"Zero percent" I finished. Maryann and Richard laughed.

Just as I was about to eat my food, a hard ball hit me in the back off my head. The whole cafeteria burst out laughing at me, when I looked up I saw none other tjan Ryder Maxwell.

"Well look what the cat dragged in" he said making his friend snicker at me.

"Get lost Ryder, Its the first day of school...chill" Richard said rolling his eyes annoyed.

I didn't say much about Richard but He's a greaser, I know crazy right. He gets in trouble a lot, fight even Drink and smoke, his status in school is being one the bad boys.

He wasn't afraid of anyone, they say he worked for some big shot, don't know his name but they say he a criminal..the mafia.

Will be continued tomorrow.

Sorry for the late update.

👉Till then Presley's👈