Jacobs Hell begins

Jacob has always secretly had a crush on his bully, Carson Lueders for as long as he can remember. At the same time he hates his guts and wishes every day that he will go the hell away. Little does he know that this very day, all hell breaks loose with Carson.
Later that day:
Carson was sitting in the one class that he had with Jacob, his crush but also his target because he was afraid of what people would think of him dating musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius. The whole time he sits in class he plots ways to torture Jacob(Jakey as Carson thinks is a good name for him). The class gets over, on the way out Mr. Mills (Harvey Mills) holds Jacob back, along with Carson.
Convorsarion:
Harvey: Lueders, you are failing my reading class. You obviously are not paying attention, and need a tutor. Mr. Sartorius, you are a straight A student. I think you will be good to tutor him for now.
Carson(thoughts): yes! I get to be alone with him, in my bedroom or his.. Oh the things we could do
(What comes out of Jacob's mouth):
Oh hell no, Mr. Mills.. He is NOT going to be tutored by me.
Jacobs thoughts: oh the things we could be doing while "studying". But what if he is still bullying me, and I get the living hell beat out of me?
Harvey: Well.. Jacob, you are the best in my class.. And Carson is the worst... So its only fitting that you do it.. Or you lose 2 letter grades on your report card.
Jacob: ok, ill do it.. But not for HIM!!*points at carson*