chap.8

I woke up to the feeling of lips all over my chest, neck and face which made me open my eyes faster than usual.

I look down to see gelo leaving small hickeys all over my chest.

"G stop you know I have work and I don't like wearing clothes that'll have me all cloaked up" I said sitting up but he wasn't having it so he pull my legs making me lay down again.

I roll my eyes at his behaviour but couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips. He raised himself up and start leaving feather kisses on my lips.

But I didn't want that.

I wanted more.

Lips.

Tongue.

I grab his head and pull his head down to mine and connect my lips with his. Properly.

He lets out a throaty laugh and use his hand to caress my face as I slip my tongue into his mouth. He groans and pulls me flush against him and started sliding his hand under my shirt but.......

My door bust open and everybody knows by who cuz she's the only one busting through my door like she the cops.

Gelo eased off of me and look in the direction of the door and when he saw Cece a smile took over his face.

Cece paused and stare at him too before her eyes flicker between us both.

"Look at y'all making babies and shit but nobody even cared to say 'thank you Cece for finding the love of my life and hooking us up to a blind date' but it's okay" she says playfully as she struts in and head straight for my dresser.

Gelo laughs lowly before laying back beside me and I took the advantage to cuddle up to him ignoring Cece.

I look up to see Gelo looking at me with a look I can't explain but it made me feel good.

I eased up and give him a small kiss on the lips again before wrapping my arms around him.

"Bitch! You kept this shit?" I look up to see what Cece was talking about and recognized that she was making a scene about.

My face went bloodshot red as I realized she was holding up the crotchless panty that I bought from vicky secret the other day.

I raise my hands up and cover my face before anyone could see the redness of it. Sneaking a peek through my fingers I saw Gelo looking down at me with a amused smile while biting his lips to stop himself from laughing.

To save myself from some of the embarrassment I try removing myself from off Gelo's chest but he wasn't having it. His hold on me tightens and me knowing that I wouldn't get out of it just settled with burying my face in his chest.

"Look at her being shy and shit around her boo thang. Boy if you weren't here she'd be ripping my hair up like she did a couple weeks ago." Cece says and I feel something light fall on my hand so I peek through my fingers again to see that she threw the panty at me.

Kill me now.

I feel Gelo's chest shaking violently and I know he's laughing at me.

Wasn't he suppose to pick my side here?
______________

"I can't believe she did that" I said embarrassingly to Gelo who was about to head home.

My baby has a game tomorrow.

"It was funny man I was cracking up" I threw a look his way before smirking.

I push my hair over my shoulder then walk up to him and push my tits up against his chest.

"You know I was planing on wearing it for you" it took all I had not to laugh as I watch his eyes widen before he started clearing his throat.

I bite my lip before turning around and bend over so that my ass was press against his crotch.

Someone was happy.

I pretend to be fixing my red bottom heels by moving a bit up and down which made him groan and I felt his partner twitch in his pants.

Hmmmm nothing like sweet victory.

I stand straight again without looking back at him before walking to my car, got in and pulled off in the direction of my work place.

___________________

Upon opening my office door I was greeted with the unpleasant sight of mommy witchest sitting in my chair at my desk.

"What are you doing here?" I ask angrily at the sight of her. "Can't you just get it through your thick skull that I don't want to see you or anybody in that family at all?"

She rolls her eyes before pulling a small mirror from her bag and a ruby red lipstick before she slowly starts applying it to her lips.

I place a hand on my hip as I waited patiently.

"So how are things with your new plaything? I gave Tim your number hoping you'd make up and forget about the little bump in the road" this wrinkled bitch.

I threw my bag to the floor and march up to my desk where I grab her arm roughly and pull her ass out of my chair. I pull her, even though she struggling against me, and placed her at the door before opening it and throw her out.

She was yelling all sort of trash that I was too mad to hear. I notice her bag was still still sitting on my desk so I grab it but something in it caught my eyes.

A picture.

I pull the picture from the bag then threw it out the door for her to have.

She gave that bastard my number? Hoping we'd make up?

These people are fucking crazy. They ruined my life. That ruined everything for me.

I angrily sat in my chair and pick up the picture but when I saw it my heart dropped to the floor.

It was a picture of Maleek.

I quickly turn the picture over and my heart fell through the floor this time.

Maleek Jaheim kingsley.

This can't be happening.
_____________________

The blocccc is hot again mofos.
............what's your favourite fast food?