SEQUEL

Thank you all for reading Vincenzo's Lover!

The sequel of this story is finally out!

It is based upon Cristiano, the infamous older brother of Vincenzo.

Description:

Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy woman that was blessed with captivating, beautiful looks and the ability to tremendously bake and cook. She was only supposed to be locking up the bakery until a drunk and confused Greek God stumbled into her shop.

Cristiano Rossi, the infamous and alluring brother of a notorious mafia leader. He was a dashing businessman at day, but a dangerous, mighty underground boxer at night.

After spending a long, eventful night in a cafe with a woman he barely knew, the player didn't expect to meet her again, especially begging for help in a cold, misty alleyway where he had just committed murder.

Saving damsels in distress wasn't something Cristiano thought he would end up doing either, or even becoming roommates with an attractive woman to keep her safe.

Four charming guys, a rustic loft over a boxing ring, an irresistible woman, illegal secrets, some sparks of love, and a few enemies: What could possibly go wrong?

I have decided to try and make Vincenzo's Lover as a series following the lives of the other brothers. It'll take a lot but I'll try my hardest to continue it.

Check out Cristiano's Craving and eventually, other stories of this instalment will be posted.

Thanks

- Twix