Chapter 9: Leaving

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts of you and me keep passing by
Like ships in the night, we never collide
Need you here but after all this time
You can't be replaced even if I try

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

Three hours!

He's left me here for three fucking hours!

After he was done with his shower he just left without a second glance.

Being in this position, hands and feet cuffed to a bed, is not and I mean NOT fun. Especially not for three hours. But it will soon be over and then it will feel like two minutes.

I hope.

But how long will I stay here? He has to come and get me soon. It's almost 12:30 pm and I'm starving.

I have to see things from the bright side.

So right now I'm cuffed to a bed, naked and cold...

It's like a movie!

Yes a movie. I'm in a movie. That's cool. Or a book.

Books and movies are fun!

This is fun!

Who am I kidding? This is not fun.

I yanked the cuffs in frustration, my eyes burning with tears.

I was so focused that I almost didn't notice when the door opened. In strolled Antonio, surprisingly, he wore a casual bottom up shirt, a black blazer, and black dress pants.

Always so damn formal.

He walked over to the bed. Taking his blazer off, he then threw it over the bed frame.

"How's it going, baby girl?" He asked in a soft yet wicked voice. He ran his hand up my leg, leaving goosebumps in his trail.

"It's very uncomfortable." I snapped. Trying to shake his had of my leg.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." He shook his head. "How unfortunate for you then darling." He mused, his hand moving up my stomach.

He traced a scar on my stomach looking at it with admiration.

"Can you please uncuff me? Please!" I begged my voice cracking.

"Ohh my sweet Bianca. So cute and pretty, laying here all naked and tied up before me." He whispered in a husky voice, while tracing my right nipple with his fingertips.

I didn't know what to say only pleaded with my eyes. "Please, Antonio, I beg you."

"You're very tempting laying here." He said slowly his voice full of desire. "But I sadly don't have time right now. Maybe tonight?" He continued as he uncuffed my arms and then legs.