john #8 | run for your life

This plot will be quite interesting.. buckle up
-
It was like any normal day when John came to you. He had a strange look on his face with his nail in his mouth. He just looked at you for a moment. "...John?" You questioned. He stopped looking at you and grabbed a mug.

"So I saw you at the park with.. him.." he said suddenly, voice shaking. "Johnny" you said "it's not what you think" you tried reassuring him. He shook his head, "then what did I see". You sat there silent. "Right" he said quietly.

"I didn't.." you paused "mean to", John looked at you angrily. "You didn't mean to kiss my best friend? Really, y/n, really" he said raising his voice. You couldn't say anything. You wanted to but the words couldn't come out. He was right. You shouldn't have kissed Paul. Paul shouldn't have kissed you. But your mind wasn't on that now. It was on how you single handily hurt the one person you loved. You brought your shaking hand to your mouth.

At this point both you and John were both crying. "I'm so sorry John" you said. "I- we're over y/n" he stated harshly. 'Over.. over.. over.. over..' rang in your head. "John please" you pleaded, trying to grab his hand. He tore his hand from you and wiped his face. "I'm moving tomorrow, however, I'm staying with George tonight. Don't call me" he said walking out the door.

You knew you shouldn't have called Paul but you did. He expressed his sorrow but not for you. "I shouldn't have ever kissed you... I just lost my best friend over a damn girl" he said biting back tears. "Mhm" was all you could get out. Not only did you cheat on John but ruined John and Paul's friendship. It made you feel awful, rightfully so. Paul hung up the call with a harsh "bye" and like that you were alone.

After that experience you never got ahold of John again. You watched him marry Yoko. Watched the boy you wanted to call your own son grow up, Julian, without you. Saw everything you could've had if you hadn't messed up. It tore you apart each day.
-
So that was a different type plot for you! I wanted to write a plot where it wasn't the guy messed up but his girlfriend. Hope you enjoyed <3