19.

After finishing their lunch with Margaret, Mia wanted a cup of tea and Sebastian decided he too, could go for a coffee. This led to them staying back at the restaurant for a little longer.

Usually in this circumstance, two people would generally make small talk and possible get to know one another, however, Sebastian and Mia took this opportunity to just mess with each other, offering snarky remarks and witty comments.

Once the last drop of their cups was finished, the two got up from their seats to head back to work.

"Wait," Mia said and Sebastian turned to look at her.

"What is it?" He asked impatiently, feeling as if enough time was wasted away from work.

Mia pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose, looking away slightly. "I need to use the restroom."

She didn't mean for it to sound like she was asking for permission, but it was rather to inform him that she needed ago. If she just went and he found that she wasn't trailing after him like a lost puppy, he might twist it around and just use it as an excuse to fire her or something under wasting time.

Sebastian shifted a little awkwardly on his feet, it definitely wasn't something that he expected her to say.

"Hurry up," he then muttered, not sure on what else to say.

Mia felt her lips quiver, trying to hold in the smile she felt coming through as she noticed he felt uncomfortable. Instead of saying anything, she turned and made her way to the restroom.

After a moment of just waiting, Sebastian decided to just leave. He didn't see a reason to stick around and he wasn't keen on waiting for Mia either. She knows her way back to the office, she's not a child.

He was just about to step out of the restaurant, until someone blocked his way.

A small figure had bumped into him, causing her to stumble back a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you," the brunette apologised to him.

"It's fine. My mistake," Sebastian replied and tried to step around her, only for the woman to step into his way.

He noticed the woman was blatantly checking him out, whilst he just stood there for her, like some item on a showcase.

"Well, aren't you handsome?" She observed, and he saw that her eyes traveled all over his form, before they managed to look up and into his eyes.

This caused him to feel a little uncomfortable.

He knew that this woman was beautiful and it was flattering that she seemed to like him, but as she raked her eyes over his body, from head to toe, he didn't know what to do.

In the meantime, Sebastian hadn't noticed that Mia had come out of the restroom.

She expected him to have left her behind, knowing him all too well, so instead looking out for him Mia headed towards the exit.

However, she stopped when she saw Sebastian talking to some brunette and decided to hang back to see what he does.

She couldn't believe that despite having a girlfriend, he would flirt with others. Anna was a witch and just sucked out positive energy in a room, but she was still his girlfriend.