10

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

name some song suggestions, I need to add to my playlist

im sorry im not consistant with updating, it just seems like ppl not interested in this story

She had really pissed me off. Coming to my party just to ask me questions she already knew the answer to. She knew I wasnt taking her back.

I had my eyes on someone else.

"Yoo wassuh" i heard i slurred, familiar voice.

Micheal, Symere and Bill had walked in.

I havent really talked to Bill, so I was surprised he had showed up. We dropped a song together but I felt like he ain't really fuck with me.

But then again, Kodak don't really fuck with no one.

Jenna had went to go sit on Isaiahs lap, but Kehlani only stood there, staring at me.

I stared at her back for a while, not saying anything.

Dina whispered something in her ear making her smile, but I knew it was about me.

Meanwhile , everybody was talking while the house vibrated playing songs by all of us. Nobody else because ion fuck with no one else but us. I never played songs by other people at parties.

Kehlani walked over to her brother, Sonny, and whispered in his ear, probably because they couldnt hear each other over the music.

Stokeley tapped my shoulder, making me look over at him.

"You better stop eye flirting with Lani, before she notices you" Stokeley chuckled.

"And what she gon do if I dont ?" I continued to glance at her.

"Ion know man, she lowkey be tryna fight you sometimes."

"she got hands too" I shrugged.

-

Everyone had left now, and everyonw was all in their bedrooms

Everyone had left now, and everyonw was all in their bedrooms. I was in jahsehs. He was trying to convince me to sleep in his bed instead of the couch.

"lani" he begged. "please" he rolled his eyes, annoyed .

I stared at him as I sat on the edge of his bed, in a t shirt that was his and some shorts I was wearing under my pants.

"what do I get outta this ?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"whatchu want ?" He removed a pillow from him face.

"I dont even know" I shrugged, crawling over to the other side of jahseh as a slick smirk laid on his face.

I lightly yanked the covers over my body, and laid down beside jahseh, gettin comfortable in them.

He almost immediately grabbed my waist and pulled me torwards him. He held me from behind until eventually we both fell asleep.

-

I sat down beside my husband, Kiari, also known as Offset, with my baby, Kulture,  in my lap

I sat down beside my husband, Kiari, also known as Offset, with my baby, Kulture, in my lap.

I didnt think much about this purge thing, but I had one thing on my mind, and that was to get rid of Nicki. Once she's gone, it will be no nicki vs cardi .

It'll just be the queen cardi b, and no one else to take my spot.

"You found an assasin ?" Kiari asked me.

"Yeah... you" I chuckled, but was 100% serious.

"Me?" He asked sounding surprised.

"Yes its not like you haven't shot anyone before, and besides, you wont get in trouble...its the purge" I lowered my eyebrows at him.

"you got this, baby" I rubbed his shoulder.

-

1 day until the annual commencement of the purge

I was woken up by Jahseh grabbing my body and pulling me closer to him. He laid his head in the back of my neck while his thumb massaged my waist.

He started to kiss me, which I didnt think much of to be honest. He was going for something else, based on vis erection poking me, until we heard a knock from the other side of the door.

Jahseh groaned, pulling away from me, and laying down on his back.

"What?!" He asked aggravatedly.

"The president on the news again" stokeley informed us.

To be continued...