[100] Narrative³¹

Tzuyu's phone started ringing causing for Sana to sit on their bed and turn off the phone call. Tzuyu went outside to check their orders because it's been 30 minutes and their foods didn't arrive yet.

Another call from Tzuyu's phone and Sana got no other choice but to answer it. She didn't check who is the caller and the voice from the other line surprised her because it sounds sexy when the latter greeted  "Hi babe. I miss you so much"

Sana smiled widely when an idea popped out on her head. It'll be fun to tease Tzuyu's girlfriend, she thought to herself.

"Hi darling. I miss you too" she said with her deepest voice to act like she's Tzuyu. Mina easily recognized that it wasn't Tzuyu because it sounds so weird.

"Where's my boyfriend?"  Mina immediately asked. It's been a long time since the last time they talked properly and now she's really worried about their relationship. She doesn't want Sana to take him back because she claims Tzuyu as hers.

"He's busy taking a shower" Sana lied and she smiled even wider. "Hubby, are you done?" She asked to pretend that she's talking to her husband.

"Oh my gosh, Tzuyu. Why are you walking naked?" She shouted causing for Mina to frown in her place.

"Ah... Tzuyu... I'm talking to your future ex girlfriend... hmmm... ahh" She sexily moaned that made the latter's blood boils out in anger and frustration. Sana then stood up on the bed and walks to the bathroom because she needs to pee.

"Ah ah Tzuyu-ah stop. I need to turn off the phone call first" She continued moaning inside the small room.

"Sana" Tzuyu called out the moment he arrived. He's with a waiter, delivering their dinner with an stainless food cart.

"Wait a minute" he excused himself and walks towards the bathroom door. He heard her flushing the toilet while making an unusual sound. Sana opened the door and she froze when she saw Tzuyu standing infront of her.

"What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked her and she immediately put the phone on her pocket.

"I-I'm just... ah, my stomach aches too" she held her stomach and ran towards their bed. Tzuyu stared at her for a few seconds before he decided to take their foods from the cart.

"Call us if you're done eating dinner and if you need something, sir" the guy said and Tzuyu nodded his head. "Thank you" he said before he handed out some tip for the waiter who delivered their food. He then closed the door and called Sana to eat.

"I'm not hungry. You better eat that as an exchange to the food the you released awhile ago" she said causing for Tzuyu's eyebrows to meet in the middle.

"You should've told me that you don't want to eat" he declared, disappointed because he ordered everything that she likes.

"Are you mad?" She asked when she looked at Tzuyu's face. The latter didn't respond as he starts to dial the restaurant's hotline number on the telephone, calling back the waiter who delivered their food.

Sana walked towards him and stopped him from doing that. "Hey, I'll eat the food" she said softly as she caress his face. "Just don't furrow your eyebrows like that" she added as she reaches for his forehead.

Tzuyu suddenly breathed heavily as he looks away from her. Sana decided to embrace him tightly as she whispers "Please don't be mad at me. I'm going to cry"