Oh shoot...

"Can't I just call my daughter?" She asked.

"No. If you want to call your children, call both of us. And another thing. You and John lost the right to call us your children." I said before hanging up.

I sat down on the front steps.

"Tauriel? Are you okay?"

I looked behind me, to see Jeremy.

"No Jer. I'm not okay. I'm attacked by my boyfriend, I can't sleep, my life sucks." I said.

My little brother sat next to me, and put his arm around me. I leaned on his shoulder.

"I just want this pain to end, Jer. I want it to end!" I sobbed.

After I had said that, I felt Jeremy slip something into my hand.

"You don't have to right now. Just when you think you need it." He said.

I looked down to see a piece of paper with a number to therapist.

2 weeks later

I was with Elena helping her with makeup for the parade.

"You look beautiful. Mom would be proud." I said.

"And dad would be pointing a gun at the boys." She giggled.

I finished the last stroke of eyeshadow, then led my sister to the full body mirror.

"There. Now, Stefan will have a hard time keeping his hands off." I giggled.

Elena stuck her tongue out at me, before walking over to my closet to get her dress. I helped her into it, and made sure nothing was ripped or torn.

"Great. Now go wait in the living room. I'll be down in a little bit."

I closed the door once I was sure that she was down stairs. I walked over to my closet, and pushed my clothes away to reveal a big rectangle box at the bottom of the closet. I picked it up carefully, and placed it on my bed. I quickly did my hair and make up, then raced towards the box.

I ditched my clothes, and opened the box. I gingerly pulled out the dress, and placed it on the bed. I only hope Caroline doesn't kill me for using it.

I carefully put it on

I carefully put it on. I had a little trouble buttoning the back.

"Need help?"

I turned to see Damon sitting in the window.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough. Walk over here."

I walked over to the window and turned around.

"Why are you at my window anyway?"

"I was hoping to speak to your sister. But...seeing as how she's not here, it can wait. You're good."

I turned around, and was greeted with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good luck."

Then Damon left. I shook my head, and grabbed my things before head downstairs.

"Well? How do I look? Do I look okay?" I asked.

Elena and Jeremy turned around, and gasped.

"I knew it. I look horrible." I pouted.

"No! You look good. Really good." Elena said.

Jeremy nodded, and helped us into the car.

.....

"Ugh! The corset sucks! I can't breathe!" Elena said.

"You can say that again!" I huffed.

We hobbled onto the float, and took our positions. I was the only one on the float that would be alone.

"Did a damsel call for a noble knight?"

I looked down and saw Damon.

"If you want."

He hopped up, and took his position behind me.

"Did you have any luck on your, 'heritage'?" He asked, as the parade started.

"How do you know about that?" I whispered, while smiling at the crowd.

"I have my secrets, you have yours."

.....

After the parade was over, Elena and I went back to the house and changed into comfortable clothes.

"Sorry Elena. I'm going to steal your sister." Damon said.

He towed me into the kitchen.

"Ow! You squeezed a little too hard, dousche bag." I said rubbing my wrist.

"Tell me why you disappeared this weekend." He demanded.

"Why should I? I'm entitled to some get away time. Besides, I only feel comfortable telling Bonnie. Seeing as how she's the only Bennett witch in Mystic Falls."