At Carsons

Jacob had to start his first tutoring session today with Carson. After school he sat outside the door waiting for Carson to come out. Once he walked out, the two of them started the walk to the Lueders home (Carson lives by himself in an appartment)
They arrived at the appartment door and Carson unlocked it with his key. The two walked into the one bedroom apartment, Jacob sits down but Carson decides to take a shower before they begin.
Carson's shower:
"You can make yourself at home, I am taking a shower before this dumbass tutoring session.. I need to get away from you for a few minutes anyways." Carson takes his shirt off right in front of Jacob and slipped off his Nike slides, followed by his ripped black skinny jeans. He picked up the clothes he just removed from his body, showing Jacob his tight virgin ass in his tight Addidas underwear. Jacob sat in Carson's reclining chair, staring at his toned abs and the outline of his cock in his underwear. Carson takes rhe clothes in his hand and throws them at Jacob, landing on his face. This was secretly liked, and he took in the smell of Carsons dirty skinny jeans, which Jacob couldnt get enough of. Finally Carson removed his black Adiddas underwear and threw them in Jacobs direction, as if he was a laundry basket. Jacob watched as Carson walked out of the room towards the bathroom, his ass having Jacob in a trance..
In the shower:
Carson turns on the water, getting it to the correct temperature and stwpping into the shower. He wet his hair and lathered his shampoo into his dirty blonde hair. He then grabbed his body wash and wash cloth, working the soap into the cloth and washing his hot body, from his head to his feet. When he got to his cock, it was slightly hard from watching Jacob smell his dirty clothes, but had no time to pay attention to it. He washed his body, rinsed the shampoo out of his hair and the soap off of his body. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed his towell, drying off. *Fuck. I left my clothes in my bedroom by the chair, and Jacob is in there.. If I walk out there he will see my boner* Carson thought. But put his towell around his waist and walked out to get his clothes anyway. He really didnt care that Jacob saw him naked, but he had bullied him for 2 years.

To be continued...

I have really enjoyed writing this part. Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions feel free to make them!!