DANMACHI-4

[HEPHAESTUS FAMILIA]

Y/n: here.
He gave a beautiful ring to Hephaestus and told her to put it on.
Y/n: that is an Spatial Ring.
He said and told her how to use,it took her some time but she eventually got the hang of it, her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw the never-ending amount "VALIS" are there inside the Ring.

Y/n: I want you to make me something a weapon exactly.
He snaps his fingers and a huge chunk of Uru metal appears on the ground.
Y/n: I want you to make me two weapons from that....a Katana and a Knife exactly..
He said while looking at the huge chunk of Uru metal.

Y/n: Payment is already there inside the ring and you can keep the rest.
He stated calmly while waiting for her to say something, Hephaestus gulped on seeing that chunk of metal infront of her....she shakingly walk upto it.

Hephaestus: t-this...
The sight of this godly metal gave her a jolt. She never saw a metal this godly before she can feel the strong energy it's radiating.

Y/n: This is Uru, it's a metal ore from a different universe........only a god- like entity can wield weapons made by this ore.
He stated, Both Hephaestus and Hestia was shocked on hearing his words.
[Different Universe?] thought Hephaestus in confusion.
Hephaestus: w-what... about mortals?
She asked Y/n.

Y/n: They can't, they simply lack the strength to wield them, their bodies would crumble as their minds will collapsed into madness.
On hearing his words the duo paled in fear.
Y/n: But...if the weapon deemed you worthy you can wield it.
He stated with a smile.

Hephaestus: I see...okay.
She agreed to make the two weapon for Y/n but on one condition that she wants to keep the unused Uru metal.

Y/n: hmm..you can keep them,and also I have another nearly indestructible metal.
He then told her that mortal can wield weapons made by this metal, her eyes lit up in happiness on hearing his words.

Y/n: I am willing to give you an unlimited amount of supply of this metal but only if you work under me, or my Familia.
He stated which shocked both Hestia and Hephaestus.

Hestia: Y/n-nii are you planning to create your own Familia.
She asked Y/n.

Y/n: ah..yes.
He said.

Hephaestus: I am willing to join if you tell...who are you...?
Y/n chuckles on hearing her words, he then touched her forehead and shows her who he really is and also gave her some knowledge about other universes.

Hephaestus: My Lord.
She immediately goes down on her knees and didn't dare to raise her head.
Y/n: Raise your head...I don't like formalities.
He said with a charming smile on his face.. Hephaestus blushed on seeing his smile and shyly nods her head.

Y/n: Here..
He gave her another Spatial ring which is filled with never-ending amount of Vibranium.

Hephaestus: "smiles" please take care of me from now on.
She said with a slight bow.

Hestia:Y/n-nii what will be your Familia name!!
She asked while shaking Y/n in excitement.

Y/n: ASURA.
He stated with a smile on his face.

[TIMESKIP: NEXT-DAY]
Hephaestus somehow managed to finished the two weapon thanks to Y/n helping her from time to time.

[TWO WEAPON]
[KATANA]

[TWO WEAPON][KATANA]

[KNIFE]

Y/n: here take it

Y/n: here take it.... give it to Bell!
He handed the knife to Hestia.

Hestia: But..Y/n-nii.
Y/n patted her on the head.

Y/n: it's okay...give it to him, believe me he is worthy enough to wield this weapon.
He said with a smile.

Hestia: Wow..ooooooooh!!!
Both Y/n and Hephaestus chuckles on seeing her antics.
Hestia:  Wait, this weapon needs a name. What if we call it love dagger to symbolize the love between Bell-Kun and me?
She stated with sparkling eyes, Y/n sweat-drops on hearing her words.
[Love dagger 😅] thought Y/n.

Hephaestus: Don't give it such a stupid name!
She said with a sweat-drop.

Hephaestus: but you have a point...I guess it is a godly weapon...so we could call it Hestia's knife.
Y/n nods his head with a satisfied smile on his face on hearing the sword name.

Hestia:"sparkle" Thank you Y/n-nii...
Hephaestus!
She said with sparkling eyes.

Hephaestus: you're already leaving?
She asked Hestia who's looking at the Knife with sparkling eyes and about to leave.

Hestia: Yeah! If you'll excuse me....bye Y/n-nii!
Y/n chuckles on seeing her antics as she can't wait to give this weapon to Bell.

Y/n: Time to put some enchantments on this blade.
He said and engraved different kinds of enchantments on his sword.
Hephaestus: What are you doing?
She asked Y/n filled with curiosity.

Y/n: oh...I have casted some High class enchantment magic on it...to make it more sharper, stronger and also it can dispell any magic attack upon contact.
He said and drops the sword on the ground.

Hephaestus: W-what!
She screams in shock and in disbelief on seeing the blade stick all the way into the ground except the handle.
[Just how sharp it is ] thought Hephaestus in disbelief, Y/n smiles on seeing her shocked face before taking the sword out of the ground and put it back in it's scabbard.

Y/n: Mind if I ask you something?
He asked her and continues.

Y/n: what happened to your right eye?
Hephaestus let out a long sigh before looking at Y/n.
Hephaestus: it's a scar I got it while fighting a legendary beast Thousands  of years.
She stated and showed Y/n her deformed eye.
Y/n:"smiles" let me help you.
Hephaestus felt an warm sensation coursing through her body, her once deformed eyes starts to heal at an incredible speed and in just few seconds her eyes got complete healed. Y/n summons a mirror and gave it to her.
Hephaestus: "gasp"T-Thank y-you.
She said hugging Y/n....while crying tears of joy.

ENJOY